can world of warcraft be played online?

i believe my computer is online, is it possible to play world of warcraft
online using my computer?
8 answers Last reply
More about world warcraft played online

    I thought it was the 10th planet they recently discovered... why would
    it have the word 'world' if not?

    are you kidding me?

    "Groko" <tauren.groko@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > are you kidding me?

    I think there is a clue in the OPs name.

    -Fallout

    > are you kidding me?

    Looks like the OP caught one. :-D

    Regards,
    Noal

    --
    Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
    Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (34) on Stormrage [PvE]

    Last I checked, I could not get my copy of WoW to play online. It's a
    desktop only game. Everytime I try to go online, the game just
    disconnects... oh... wait... that's because of a bug in the WoW code...
    :^)

    Kav left a note on my windscreen which said:

    > >i believe my computer is online, is it possible to play world of warcraft
    > > online using my computer?
    > >

    > computer says no

    *cough*
    --
    Stoneskin

    My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

    Necrofear - lvl 57 Undead Priest
    Relinquished - lvl 21 Undead Warlock
    Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
    Wartorn - lvl 14 Tauren Warrior
    Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
    Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid

    Fallout wrote:

    > "Groko" <tauren.groko@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>are you kidding me?
    >

    > I think there is a clue in the OPs name.
    >
    > -Fallout

    This guy deserves a slap.
    Not to hard a one, I've
    seen more naive people.
    Just one for not looking
    at the box.

    The correct question is can the game be NOT played online?

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:50:36 -0400, Ryan <r701e@rogers.com> scribed into
    the ether:

    >Fallout wrote:
    >
    >> "Groko" <tauren.groko@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>are you kidding me?
    >>

    >> I think there is a clue in the OPs name.
    >>
    >> -Fallout
    >>

    >This guy deserves a slap.
    >Not to hard a one, I've
    >seen more naive people.
    >Just one for not looking
    >at the box.
    >
    >The correct question is can the game be NOT played online?

    If you consider watching the cinematic over and over again to be playing,
    then yes. Offline for TEH WINZ()RZ!

World Of Warcraft Computers Warcraft Games Video Games