can world of warcraft be played online?

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 22, 2005 12:30:23 AM

i believe my computer is online, is it possible to play world of warcraft
online using my computer?
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 22, 2005 10:11:10 AM

I thought it was the 10th planet they recently discovered... why would
it have the word 'world' if not?
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 22, 2005 10:56:04 AM

are you kidding me?
Related resources
June 22, 2005 9:54:53 PM

"Groko" <tauren.groko@gmail.com> wrote in message
> are you kidding me?

I think there is a clue in the OPs name.

-Fallout
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 23, 2005 12:59:54 PM

> are you kidding me?

Looks like the OP caught one. :-D

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (34) on Stormrage [PvE]

Last I checked, I could not get my copy of WoW to play online. It's a
desktop only game. Everytime I try to go online, the game just
disconnects... oh... wait... that's because of a bug in the WoW code...
:^)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 24, 2005 2:51:43 PM

Kav left a note on my windscreen which said:

> >i believe my computer is online, is it possible to play world of warcraft
> > online using my computer?
> >

> computer says no

*cough*
--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 57 Undead Priest
Relinquished - lvl 21 Undead Warlock
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
Wartorn - lvl 14 Tauren Warrior
Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid
June 29, 2005 2:50:36 AM

Fallout wrote:

> "Groko" <tauren.groko@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>are you kidding me?
>

> I think there is a clue in the OPs name.
>
> -Fallout

This guy deserves a slap.
Not to hard a one, I've
seen more naive people.
Just one for not looking
at the box.

The correct question is can the game be NOT played online?
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 29, 2005 12:17:37 PM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:50:36 -0400, Ryan <r701e@rogers.com> scribed into
the ether:

>Fallout wrote:
>
>> "Groko" <tauren.groko@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>are you kidding me?
>>

>> I think there is a clue in the OPs name.
>>
>> -Fallout
>>

>This guy deserves a slap.
>Not to hard a one, I've
>seen more naive people.
>Just one for not looking
>at the box.
>
>The correct question is can the game be NOT played online?

If you consider watching the cinematic over and over again to be playing,
then yes. Offline for TEH WINZ()RZ!
!