Rest Bonus accumulation

Hey there,
I have a few characters, some high level some low level. It seems like the
higher the level the more you accumulate Rest Bonus in less time.
Is this correct?

TIA

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

In <42b986eb$0$14288$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com> "LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hey there,
> I have a few characters, some high level some low level. It seems like the
> higher the level the more you accumulate Rest Bonus in less time.
> Is this correct?

No. It's the same rate of accumulation for everyone. One bubble of bonus
per eight hours spent in an Inn or capital city.

Resting bonus is exhausted more quickly on lower-level characters because
they need so much less exp to level; perhaps this is what you're seeing?

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

I could be wrong but I think it's based on %'s so if you gained 20% rested
exp for your lvl at lvl 10, 20% rested at lvl 50+ would be a huge difference
#exp wise.....

"LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hey there,
> I have a few characters, some high level some low level. It seems like the
> higher the level the more you accumulate Rest Bonus in less time.
> Is this correct?
>
> TIA
>
> --
>
> "Know who you are, Be what you know"
> --LordSpike

Well, I pretty much frequently play the game with all of my characters,
mostly waiting for one of them to accumulate enough rest bonus for 1 level
:)
But My L57 Warrior accumulates much more bubbles than my L14 Mage, given the
same time period, lets say 6 hours...
Anyways, thanks for the answer :)

--

"John Gordon" <gordon@panix.com> wrote in message
> In <42b986eb$0$14288$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com> "LordSpike"
<lord_spike@yahoo.com> writes:

> > Hey there,
> > I have a few characters, some high level some low level. It seems like
the
> > higher the level the more you accumulate Rest Bonus in less time.
> > Is this correct?
>
> No. It's the same rate of accumulation for everyone. One bubble of bonus
> per eight hours spent in an Inn or capital city.
>
> Resting bonus is exhausted more quickly on lower-level characters because
> they need so much less exp to level; perhaps this is what you're seeing?
>
> --
> John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
> gordon@panix.com

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:40:18 +0300, "LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com>
scribed into the ether:

>Hey there,
>I have a few characters, some high level some low level. It seems like the
>higher the level the more you accumulate Rest Bonus in less time.
>Is this correct?

No, but it might appear that way because the XP bar flies at low levels.