Sign in with
Your question

How well will an Asus Radeon HD 7770 play games?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 1, 2012 2:10:54 AM

It is an ASUS HD7770-DC-1GD5 Radeon HD 7770. Can someone tell me how good this will be for gaming?
a b U Graphics card
June 1, 2012 2:33:05 AM

It will play most modern games on high settings at good resolutions. It's a great gaming card. Not the best, but you'll be very happy with it. You can play very comfortably with great graphics at 1080p.

In some games, such a Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3, you would have to turn down the settings some, but even on medium they look great.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 1, 2012 2:45:24 AM

agreed
m
l
Related resources
June 1, 2012 2:46:21 AM

jryan388 said:
It will play most modern games on high settings at good resolutions. It's a great gaming card. Not the best, but you'll be very happy with it. You can play very comfortably with great graphics at 1080p.

In some games, such a Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3, you would have to turn down the settings some, but even on medium they look great.

The resolution probably wouldn't be higher than 720p depending on the monitor I decide on(tight budget haha), so do you think I'd be able to play higher end games at the lower resolution and get a better frame rate?
m
l
June 8, 2012 9:33:01 PM

dude its a 7770, yes, it will not only play games but it will play mostly all of them maxed out!!!
m
l
December 14, 2012 7:51:48 PM

jryan388 said:

But if i have the rest specs good (cpu,motherboard,ram) can i play the games well if i have that gpu?
m
l
December 14, 2012 7:53:30 PM

jryan388 said:

But if i have the rest specs good (cpu,motherboard,ram) can i play the games well if i have that gpu?
m
l
!