What email program supports animated emotes?on pc desktop

doreet_88

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
hey, third time i try to write this, but pen tablet mouse, destroyed 3 messages, before posting; got new hp pavillion 11120 home desktop, windows 7, 8 gig. and can't get thunderbird (would like outlook express, not work on this ) email to support animation of my animated emotes.I have a lot of them,send em on letters, emails,and I like them. ok? I collect them as a hobby,i want them to work on my email. :love:

So,how do I get a good email program, similar to outlook express #5,which did animate (6 and 7 did not) my emotes on my email, on my computer?"and to the people I send them to? :sarcastic: :heink: This should not be a big deal to solve,right?wrong; even hp retired electronics guy, is repairman now, does not know how to do this. (so much for engineers of computer companies)what does it take?which email program? what software, like a flash-=ware, does it take?ok,really want to get this done.

These animated emotes cheer me up,and I want to draw,make, animate some of them myself, some day,on this pc. (I used to be a cartoonist.) :whistle: :sol: Whatdya say?hey? what do other people do, have animated emotes too, make you smile? :) How do you do them?Let me know, thanks so much, really appreciate this forum, really knowledgeable and helpful people here. :hello: --new member

in many circles emotes are considered the plague of the internet, let them die a peaceful death

:p I don't know about animated emotes, but I know static ones work fine in Outlook 2010 (granted they look terrible). But for the most part emotes are more to the person writing something rather than the one receiving them. Many people disable them, or have a client that does not support them, or support them but have their own proprietary/ugly ones that don't quite convey the same meaning, so they are generally wasted on most people. You may have to enable them in whatever program you and the person receiving them uses.

doreet_88

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
Thanks very much for the reply; I guess it is between only a few friends,and I, that I like to send emotes and art work, on outlook. That is cause, these few people are also artists,and appreciate them. Plus, I have very unusual emotes,that I collected from everywehre (deviantart, and some German website,that had knock-out live zombies!!)so it's a very small niche,I guess. Yes,it is not the usual person,that I email them to. ha. :lol: If most people consider them a pest (one person said, I'm at work, they wreck my 'puter)so I do not send them to her. Yes,it is very much for the typist, as much as the receiver of email.

Hmmm...you said, I could "enable them, in the program I am using,and the person receiving them."You mean, get an email program I am using,and go into the software, and some how "enable" em,in some area? :heink: OK,that is fine,we could enable on both ends. sure. Um...?How do you suggest is best to "enable:"? go into the browser?Any special area? Like :"enable all animation:" or "enable all emoticons:", somewhere. Could that be in "advanced"area?I've never seen that specific command,but "enable" must cover many susbjects. Also, I can ask this old ex HP engineer, who is a senior,and helps me out a lot. So, :"enable" both ways,and its just we who get them. That is ok. I only have a handful of people. But i will have to explain exactly to them, how to fix it on their end, too. Thanks,that is a very good suggestion. :love: (are you old enough to remember, there used to be an animated program, that had cats living on yer desktop, who crawled around? :ouch: I never had it, but it sounded wierd. hahah. --- see you around here, thank you! :hello:

doreet_88

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
Hi,I did look up incredimail, several places, and on Norton antivirus websites, I found statement saying that they had reviewed this e-mail, and the subdomains had a huge amount of mall ware and spyware. So the makers of the e-mail were saying that it's not true, but Norton antivirus company, online is saying that yes, it does have them. So I did investigate, thank you. :whistle: :hello:

TRENDING THREADS