Systray: show only time, not date and day of week

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
April 14, 2005 1:32:25 PM

I have WinXP on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. Somehow, the system tray got
changed at it shows the time, along with the date and day of week. How do I
turn off the date and day of week? I only want to show the time.

--
Say no to fixed width tables. They look terrible in most browsers.

More about : systray show time date day week

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 1:32:26 PM

Make sure that your Taskbar is unlocked (right click the Taskbar and uncheck
Lock the Taskbar),

Move your mouse to the top of the Taskbar, until you see the double headed
arrow, left click and drag your mouse down

!