G

Hello,
I'm going to start off by saying I am a complete n00b with PC's, and I'm also twelve.
Okay, so my Processor is a 1090t (Watercooled) overclocked to 3.8 Ghz (I was a little afraid to overclock any further but I will be going to 4.2 Ghz) and my GPU is a Gtx XFX 260 Core Edition.
I have the Gigabyte 970Fx but I also have the ASUS Crosshair IV Extreme AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 AMD Motherboard but I don't know whether I should put that in because the 970 is a higher number (lol.)

I must admit that I don't want to put the Republic Of Gamers motherboard in because the watercooling is a absolute nightmare to set up :S

Anyways, I want to upgrade because it cant play games very well (Battlefield 3, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas etc...)
So what I have in mind is a EVGA 670 4096Mb W/Backplate or the Superclocked version...
I love AMD but I'm not very comfortable with overclocking GPU's (7950, 7970) However I definitely will consider them.
My current graphics card runs too hot and consumes too much power so I don't think I'll get a second one of these to go into a SLI configuration. So yeah, my question is what GPU should I get? I'm not too keen on SLI/Crossfire because of microstutter and driver problems and also the power consumption and heat. Should I wait for the 660/660 Ti or just go for the 670 4096Mb, or go a different route entirely and go for 7970. I cant get the 680 4096Mb because of the high price, I only saved up £420 from my job.
Sorry for how long this was, and thank you in advance.

G

Forgot to add that I have HyperX Kingston 1600mhz RAM (2x2GB)
Ooh smilies :bounce: