Rogue Team-up Names

On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
their pal doink was working that night.

Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments
later.

What other combos have you heard of

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:23:58 GMT, "Shane MacIntyre" <enco@encoeng.com>
wrote:

>On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
>their pal doink was working that night.
>
>Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments
>later.
>
>What other combos have you heard of

On Bronzebeard I saw Oompa and Loompa, 2 Dwarves sitting on mounts AFK
on the pathway tunnel to searing gorge.

I also ran across a pair named Tried and Convicted and their guild was
named something criminal - can't remember.

Bronzebeard PVE:
Lehi - 60 Human Paladin
Bathsheba - 60 Human Rogue

Frostmane PVP:
Laban - 36 Troll Rogue
Korohor - 24 Undead Warlock

Marshall wrote:
> "Shane MacIntyre" <enco@encoeng.com> wrote in message
> > On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
> > their pal doink was working that night.
> >
> > Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments later.
> >
> > What other combos have you heard of
>
> Dunno what classes they were, but I saw two night elf chars with similar names
> along that line (it's been so long I can't remember what they were, exactly),
> when waiting for the boat at Auberdine one time. They were obviously man/wife
> or boyfriend/girlfriend...

Some real life co-workers and I play together on a PvP server. But back
when the servers weren't as stable as they are now we established one
of the RP servers as our "alternate" place to play. This was the least
crowded realm we could find at the time. We also picked Alliance there,
since we play Horde on our regular server.

This seemed like a nice change of pace, and it worked out well. But
because we wanted to do the right thing on this RP server, we invented
a whole back-story for our characters, and coordinated who would play
what race/class and take what professions etc. It was the fallout of a
very interesting afternoon conversation at work when the boss was out
of the office :)

Every character is an "old man" (since we are in real life. lol). We
have the following classes:

Rogue: Ganksalot
Hunter: Shootsalot (pet is Clawsalot)
Warrior: Chopsalot (Tanksalot was taken)
Warlock: Dotsalot
Priest: Healsalot
Mage: Nukesalot

We don't have any Pally's (since no one wanted to play one). Our
characters theme is that they are old grizzled warriors who travelled
from distant lands (our main server). Such a long trip has left them
grumpy and somewhat insular. They don't have any great love for their
fellow Azerothians and generally keep to themselves. They believe the
Alliance in this realm are weak, foolish simpletons that would wet
their knickers if they had to face any of the horrors they've seen.

mikel

Shane MacIntyre wrote:
> On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
> their pal doink was working that night.
>
> Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments
> later.
>
> What other combos have you heard of

I ran across a pair of dwarves named Morym and Dorym. They were in a
guild called "The Sons of Orym."

I wanna see Lenny and Sqwiggy for the BooBooKitty clan :)

Those of you who don't get it ask your parents.

"mikel" <mikel@evins.net> wrote in message
> Shane MacIntyre wrote:
>> On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They
>> said their pal doink was working that night.
>>
>> Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments
>> later.
>>
>> What other combos have you heard of
>
> I ran across a pair of dwarves named Morym and Dorym. They were in a guild
> called "The Sons of Orym."

"Shane MacIntyre" <enco@encoeng.com> wrote in message
> On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
> their pal doink was working that night.
>
> Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments later.
>
> What other combos have you heard of

Dunno what classes they were, but I saw two night elf chars with similar names
along that line (it's been so long I can't remember what they were, exactly),
when waiting for the boat at Auberdine one time. They were obviously man/wife
or boyfriend/girlfriend (most likely), since they spent the whole five-minute
wait emoting at each other... stuff like '<guychar> rubs up against <girlchar>',
'<girlchar> strokes <guychar's> thigh', etc... as soon as we got on the boat,
they
disappeared into the captain's cabin, and the same stuff continued. No sign of
them coming out of there, when we pulled in at Menethil... so I /say "geesh, you
two need to get a room here at the inn, or something". <girlchar> - "you were
eavesdropping!" Me - "heh, like I had a choice" ;-)

They were still rubbing their digital avatars all over each other back in the
captain's cabin, when I disembarked. Cheap online thrills.
-Marshall

In article <iViue.1571$re.406@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,
"Shane MacIntyre" <enco@encoeng.com> wrote:

> On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
> their pal doink was working that night.
>
> Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments
> later.
>
> What other combos have you heard of

The only one I've seen lately were two (i think they both were) Gnomes
named Strawberry and Blueberry. They were dueling in Goldshire, and it
was amusing to see "Blueberry has defeated Strawberry in a duel". I was
tempted to ask where Snozzberry was.

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:23:58 GMT, "Shane MacIntyre" <enco@encoeng.com>
scribed into the ether:

>On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
>their pal doink was working that night.
>
>Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments
>later.
>
>What other combos have you heard of

In EQ there was a high elf and gnome dressed in identical robes...the elf
always refered to the gnome as mini-me.

>> What other combos have you heard of

>I ran across a pair of dwarves named Morym and Dorym. They were in a
>guild called "The Sons of Orym."

Well my main called Iori and when I join a team it's not uncommon for
people to say, "Welcome Lori". At which point I say, "Lori? Who's
that? There's only Iori in the team!" (The exact degree of sarcasms
changes depends on how pissed I am at being called Lori for the
100000000th time!)

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Shane MacIntyre <enco@encoeng.com> stared blankly into space for a
short while before writing:
> On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues)
> They said their pal doink was working that night.
>
> Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared
> moments later.
>
> What other combos have you heard of

On Llane server currently there are 3 dead Horde characters in IF on the
common side of the AH bridge. They are named 'Rapture', 'Are' and
'Patheticlol'. (Rapture are a larger clan on Llane server). Some people
must be seriously bored.

--
Doc

gaf1234567890 wrote:

> Marshall wrote:
>
>>"Shane MacIntyre" <enco@encoeng.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
>>>their pal doink was working that night.
>>>
>>>Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments later.
>>>
>>>What other combos have you heard of
>>
>>Dunno what classes they were, but I saw two night elf chars with similar names
>>along that line (it's been so long I can't remember what they were, exactly),
>>when waiting for the boat at Auberdine one time. They were obviously man/wife
>>or boyfriend/girlfriend...
>

> Some real life co-workers and I play together on a PvP server. But back
> when the servers weren't as stable as they are now we established one
> of the RP servers as our "alternate" place to play. This was the least
> crowded realm we could find at the time. We also picked Alliance there,
> since we play Horde on our regular server.
>
> This seemed like a nice change of pace, and it worked out well. But
> because we wanted to do the right thing on this RP server, we invented
> a whole back-story for our characters, and coordinated who would play
> what race/class and take what professions etc. It was the fallout of a
> very interesting afternoon conversation at work when the boss was out
> of the office :)
>
> Every character is an "old man" (since we are in real life. lol). We
> have the following classes:
>
> Rogue: Ganksalot
> Hunter: Shootsalot (pet is Clawsalot)
> Warrior: Chopsalot (Tanksalot was taken)
> Warlock: Dotsalot
> Priest: Healsalot
> Mage: Nukesalot
>
> We don't have any Pally's (since no one wanted to play one). Our
> characters theme is that they are old grizzled warriors who travelled
> from distant lands (our main server). Such a long trip has left them
> grumpy and somewhat insular. They don't have any great love for their
> fellow Azerothians and generally keep to themselves. They believe the
> Alliance in this realm are weak, foolish simpletons that would wet
> their knickers if they had to face any of the horrors they've seen.

Here comes our favourite family on EU-Sunstrider: The Bierbuik Dwarves

Pa Bierbuik (warrior) has a number of children from many, ahem, drunken
acquaintances:
_Fust Bierbuik (hunter)
_Plof Bierbuik (hunter)
_Jan Bierbuik (short dwarf mage)
_Ton Bierbuik (rogue)
_Teun Bierbuik (paladin)
_Kees Bierbuik (priest)
_Koos Bierbuik (paladin)
_Sjon Bierbuik (warrior)
_Dik Bierbuik (?)
and their adoptee: Bunkwicket (gnome warlock).

http://tinyurl.com/9a9ss

http://tinyurl.com/73bm9

http://tinyurl.com/8ldnj

http://tinyurl.com/9m5yf

and lastly, Jan proposing my troll priest...
http://tinyurl.com/7st6e

Shane MacIntyre wrote:
> On Eredar I have seen Oink and Zoink (A pair of same lvl rogues) They said
> their pal doink was working that night.
>
> Recently I saw A rogue named Frack. Sure enough Frick appeared moments
> later.
>
> What other combos have you heard of

It would be fun to see a human rogue Artemis and an Night elf rogue
Jarlaxle together. Pitty there are no Drow in WOW.

Shane MacIntyre ytrede sig i
<Ydjue.1577$re.703@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com> med dette:

>I wanna see Lenny and Sqwiggy for the BooBooKitty clan :)
>
>Those of you who don't get it ask your parents.

I doubt it'll do me any good, since my parents are past 70 and Danish.
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

:)))
I really enjoyed your family photo album :)))

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

"Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> gaf1234567890 wrote:
>
> > Marshall wrote:
> >
> >>"Shane MacIntyre" <enco@encoeng.com> wrote in message

> >>Dunno what classes they were, but I saw two night elf chars with similar
names
> >>along that line (it's been so long I can't remember what they were,
exactly),
> >>when waiting for the boat at Auberdine one time. They were obviously
man/wife
> >>or boyfriend/girlfriend...
> >

> > Some real life co-workers and I play together on a PvP server. But back
> > when the servers weren't as stable as they are now we established one
> > of the RP servers as our "alternate" place to play. This was the least
> > crowded realm we could find at the time. We also picked Alliance there,
> > since we play Horde on our regular server.
> >
> > This seemed like a nice change of pace, and it worked out well. But
> > because we wanted to do the right thing on this RP server, we invented
> > a whole back-story for our characters, and coordinated who would play
> > what race/class and take what professions etc. It was the fallout of a
> > very interesting afternoon conversation at work when the boss was out
> > of the office :)
> >
> > Every character is an "old man" (since we are in real life. lol). We
> > have the following classes:
> >
> > Rogue: Ganksalot
> > Hunter: Shootsalot (pet is Clawsalot)
> > Warrior: Chopsalot (Tanksalot was taken)
> > Warlock: Dotsalot
> > Priest: Healsalot
> > Mage: Nukesalot
> >
> > We don't have any Pally's (since no one wanted to play one). Our
> > characters theme is that they are old grizzled warriors who travelled
> > from distant lands (our main server). Such a long trip has left them
> > grumpy and somewhat insular. They don't have any great love for their
> > fellow Azerothians and generally keep to themselves. They believe the
> > Alliance in this realm are weak, foolish simpletons that would wet
> > their knickers if they had to face any of the horrors they've seen.
> >

> Here comes our favourite family on EU-Sunstrider: The Bierbuik Dwarves
>
> Pa Bierbuik (warrior) has a number of children from many, ahem, drunken
> acquaintances:
> _Fust Bierbuik (hunter)
> _Plof Bierbuik (hunter)
> _Jan Bierbuik (short dwarf mage)
> _Ton Bierbuik (rogue)
> _Teun Bierbuik (paladin)
> _Kees Bierbuik (priest)
> _Koos Bierbuik (paladin)
> _Sjon Bierbuik (warrior)
> _Dik Bierbuik (?)
> and their adoptee: Bunkwicket (gnome warlock).
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9a9ss
>
> http://tinyurl.com/73bm9
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8ldnj
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9m5yf
>
> and lastly, Jan proposing my troll priest...
> http://tinyurl.com/7st6e

Agreed, that would be awesome!
Drizzt would be Hunter IMO with Dual Wield Survival Talents, right :)
Ofcourse having a Shadowmaw Panther from the Isle of Big Gorilla in
Stranglethorn Vale :)))

PS:Yes, I love Salvatore's work and read them numerous times :))

--

LordSpike wrote:
> Agreed, that would be awesome!
> Drizzt would be Hunter IMO with Dual Wield Survival Talents, right :)
Well there's already a Drizzt ( with the correct spelling ) on every
server by now. And I couldn't name my Jaguar ( from that isle with King
Mukla ) Guenhwyvar.

> Ofcourse having a Shadowmaw Panther from the Isle of Big Gorilla in
> Stranglethorn Vale :)))
>
> PS:Yes, I love Salvatore's work and read them numerous times :))

On the other note, we have in our guild Innovindil, Artemis and cadderly
( my human priest alt ).
I also have Bruenor ( still lvl 1 dwarf warrior ) on hold :).

Pity again, no dark elves. I believe the Drow society is most
interesting subjects of Role Playing. Can you imagine gaining honour
with Lloth. And falling out of her favour ;)
Or walking through Menzoberranzan where nobody is friendly? Now that
would be wow.

> LordSpike wrote:
> > Agreed, that would be awesome!
> > Drizzt would be Hunter IMO with Dual Wield Survival Talents, right :)
> Well there's already a Drizzt ( with the correct spelling ) on every
> server by now. And I couldn't name my Jaguar ( from that isle with King
> Mukla ) Guenhwyvar.

Much more likely the name is on a blocked list.

--
Davian / Dearic (Bloodhoof)

"We need a new Mario game, where you rescue the princess in the first ten
minutes, and for the rest of the game you try and push down that sick feeling
in your stomach that she's "damaged goods"... When Peach asks you, in the
quiet of her mushroom castle bedroom "do you still love me?" you pretend to be
asleep. You press the A button rhythmically, to control your breath, keep it
even." - Joey Comeau on increased realism in gaming.