Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

A good gpu for about $150?

Last response: in CPUs
Share
December 5, 2012 6:39:58 PM

i live in Mauritius and here all the gpu are very expensive
a gt 640 is about $250 here
im planning to buy it on ebay or amazon for about 150 $ including the shipping
i need some help as i cant make a really good choice

More about : good gpu 150

a b à CPUs
December 5, 2012 7:13:52 PM

houm45 said:
i live in Mauritius and here all the gpu are very expensive
a gt 640 is about $250 here
im planning to buy it on ebay or amazon for about 150 $ including the shipping
i need some help as i cant make a really good choice


Get a 7850 1GB. It is worth the extra $15 over $150. Otherwise get a 7770 for $125.
m
0
l
December 5, 2012 7:20:35 PM

i think the best you can get would be a radeon HD 6870 or a radeon HD 7770
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 188 à CPUs
December 5, 2012 8:49:31 PM

The Radeon HD7770 is one of the best value/performance cards in your price range.
m
0
l
December 6, 2012 3:06:24 AM

i have a 400w psu
will it get along ?
m
0
l
December 6, 2012 3:42:38 AM

houm45 said:
i have a 400w psu
will it get along ?

What brand is your psu?
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
December 6, 2012 3:44:15 AM

IntelEnthusiast said:
The Radeon HD7770 is one of the best value/performance cards in your price range.

Hey Mr Intel, why help AMD?
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
December 6, 2012 3:50:27 AM

melikepie said:
Hey Mr Intel, why help AMD?


Intel doesn't make discreet gpu's buddy. Plus it doesn't matter who you are: a good product is a good product!
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
December 6, 2012 3:52:50 AM

CaptainTom said:
Intel doesn't make discreet gpu's buddy. Plus it doesn't matter who you are: a good product is a good product!

I know that but that's still helping them.
Intel could be helping them sell socks for that matter, that's still helping.
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
December 6, 2012 4:01:59 AM

melikepie said:
I know that but that's still helping them.
Intel could be helping them sell socks for that matter, that's still helping.


Running AMD out of business doesn't even help Intel and it would suck for consumers. What do you care? Are you a troll or just a massive Intel fanboy?
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
December 6, 2012 4:28:24 AM

CaptainTom said:
Running AMD out of business doesn't even help Intel and it would suck for consumers. What do you care? Are you a troll or just a massive Intel fanboy?

It's just creepy.
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
December 6, 2012 5:49:44 AM

I think it means he's not a car salesman kind of guy.

Anyway, I'd look at the 7770, 7850, GTX 560 or GTX 650 Ti.
m
0
l
December 6, 2012 7:31:38 AM

it is a discovery ATX420W P4
m
0
l
December 6, 2012 7:35:46 AM

i cant buy expensive things for this pc
i will build my own pc in about six months time
i will give this one to my bro.
i dont want to spend much on this
m
0
l
!