Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Can nvidia geforce 210 plays the latest games like battlefield 3,gtaiv

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 1, 2012 11:48:07 AM

Sorry, but no. You will need a better card for those 2 games.
Score

Best solution

a c 127 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
June 1, 2012 11:53:43 AM

That card is great for general purpose computer use, but won't do well with gaming where intense GPU processing is required (ie BF3). Here's some fps measurements by which every card on the list performs well beyond the Geforce 210:

http://www.guru3d.com/article/geforce-gtx-680-review/21

Expect far less than 16 fps in BF3 with details turned on and maybe around 20fps with everything set to low.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
June 1, 2012 11:58:14 AM

i doubt you could even play battlefield 2 with the graphics reasonable sorry mate
Score
October 16, 2012 2:35:31 AM

Do not chatter nonsense i played these two games on PALIT nvidia Geforce 210 1 gb ddr2 and it works fine on low/medium dealts.
only needs to have a good processor and ram GeForce 210 will run a multitude of games! :D 
Score
a b U Graphics card
October 16, 2012 6:46:18 AM

Rojo096 said:
Do not chatter nonsense i played these two games on PALIT nvidia Geforce 210 1 gb ddr2 and it works fine on low/medium dealts.
only needs to have a good processor and ram GeForce 210 will run a multitude of games! :D 

your idea of playable is obviously different to the rest of the world as for the just need a good processor, gpu is more important than cpu in the vast majority of games doesn't matter if your have a core 2 of a top of the range ivy i7 overclocked to the buggery its not gonna make a difference with that gpu in the most games its designed for maybe a htpc and a bit of web surfing thats about it unless your talking old school games :pt1cable: 
Score
a c 127 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
November 15, 2012 5:48:56 PM

Rojo096 said:

Quite the comedian.
Score
March 16, 2013 6:14:51 PM

Rojo096 said:

I have a geforce 210 silent. My PC has a 3.00GHz dual core pentium with 4GB DDR2 RAM. You think that is enough??
Score
March 16, 2013 6:19:23 PM

jasont78 said:
Rojo096 said:

your idea of playable is obviously different to the rest of the world as for the just need a good processor, gpu is more important than cpu in the vast majority of games doesn't matter if your have a core 2 of a top of the range ivy i7 overclocked to the buggery its not gonna make a difference with that gpu in the most games its designed for maybe a htpc and a bit of web surfing thats about it unless your talking old school games :pt1cable: 

I am guessing that you're a Linux user? I am. I have a geforce 210 silent. My PC has a 3.00GHz dual core Pentium and 4GB DDR2 RAM. How will this fair on the gameplay?
Score
March 16, 2013 6:22:58 PM

Levi Peterson said:
jasont78 said:
Rojo096 said:

I am guessing that you're a Linux user? I am. I have a geforce 210 silent. My PC has a 3.00GHz dual core Pentium and 4GB DDR2 RAM. How will this fair on the gameplay?

Probably not buddy. The Pentium and the 210 arent very strong and will suffer in most games.
Score
March 16, 2013 7:21:12 PM

Pentium is good, but overpriced. Linux performs better, but it lacks in gameplay due to the use of wine, which in turn ends up using more resources. What would you recommend for min requirements on my system? HP Pavilion media center
Score
March 16, 2013 7:52:15 PM

Levi Peterson said:
Pentium is good, but overpriced. Linux performs better, but it lacks in gameplay due to the use of wine, which in turn ends up using more resources. What would you recommend for min requirements on my system? HP Pavilion media center

Well first off your gonna have to get rid of the graphics card and upgrade the ram. I recommend 6GB of DDR3 Ram as a minimum and for the grpahics card you can run something like a 7750 or 7770 for decent performance
Score
March 16, 2013 8:04:05 PM

Jman99 said:
Levi Peterson said:

Well first off your gonna have to get rid of the graphics card and upgrade the ram. I recommend 6GB of DDR3 Ram as a minimum and for the grpahics card you can run something like a 7750 or 7770 for decent performance

My bios is only set to DDR2. I have an HP Media center PC m7277c. Can my bios be updated to accept DDR3??
Score
a b U Graphics card
March 16, 2013 8:10:38 PM

Levi Peterson said:
jasont78 said:
Rojo096 said:

your a douch, no i dont use linux i just like the pic. this post started last october the 210 is useless get over it!
Score
March 16, 2013 8:15:35 PM

jasont78 said:
Levi Peterson said:
jasont78 said:
Rojo096 said:

your a douch, no i dont use linux i just like the pic. this post started last october the 210 is useless get over it!

Calm yourself buddy
Score
March 16, 2013 8:20:06 PM

jasont78 said:
Levi Peterson said:
jasont78 said:
Rojo096 said:

WOW GUY!! I'm not that into the geforve and I realize it's not that doable. I was asking for advice, but you're obviously a dumb spoiled brat who knows nothing. I was aiming at the bios update you dull fool. Get over yourself dude. Sounds like you got too much money and really know JACK S**T. I mislead myself into thinking you knew anything as I hack phones and run advanced software. Tisk tisk. Sorry I wasted your time dude. What are you, like 12 or something?
Also, why don't you take an English class and learn how to spell and puncuate
Score
March 16, 2013 8:26:23 PM

Is there an enlightened soul on this page? I came with respect and I only expect the same in return. I only seek to learn
Score
March 16, 2013 8:26:25 PM

Is there an enlightened soul on this page? I came with respect and I only expect the same in return. I only seek to learn
Score
March 16, 2013 8:27:32 PM

Levi Peterson said:
jasont78 said:
Levi Peterson said:
jasont78 said:
Rojo096 said:

WOW GUY!! I'm not that into the geforve and I realize it's not that doable. I was asking for advice, but you're obviously a dumb spoiled brat who knows nothing. I was aiming at the bios update you dull fool. Get over yourself dude. Sounds like you got too much money and really know JACK S**T. I mislead myself into thinking you knew anything as I hack phones and run advanced software. Tisk tisk. Sorry I wasted your time dude. What are you, like 12 or something?
Also, why don't you take an English class and learn how to spell and puncuate

Both of you calm down.
Score
March 16, 2013 8:29:40 PM

I came here for advice and help. Anybody?? Or have I entered a child's forum? Seriously
Score
March 16, 2013 8:32:11 PM

I run SolusOS 64 bit, I built both of my towers from a barebones tower with only the motherboard.
Score
March 16, 2013 8:36:48 PM

Sorry for wasting your time children. I run in the big boys forum, just thought I would give it a try as it came up on a google search. If anybody is ready to grow up and get real solutions and respect, hit me up and I will lead the way
Score
March 16, 2013 10:00:23 PM

If you don't mind me asking, why is this thread still alive? It's pretty old, I'd be happy to help but is it actually still a problem or has time resolved the issue?
Score
a b U Graphics card
March 16, 2013 10:24:56 PM

DelightfulDucklings said:
If you don't mind me asking, why is this thread still alive? It's pretty old, I'd be happy to help but is it actually still a problem or has time resolved the issue?

its a hijacked thread
Score
March 16, 2013 11:04:47 PM

jasont78 said:
DelightfulDucklings said:

its a hijacked thread

True, he should probably start his own thread then if he has a problem rather than calling us kids :pt1cable: 
Score
Related resources
!