sysclock calendar

I want to be able to see the calendar in the sysclock as Lowly User.
Someone gave me a method in the past, but it was lost in the inevitable
crash.
How to give LU permission to see the calendar??

Laurie
2 answers Last reply
More about sysclock calendar

    "Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote:

    > I want to be able to see the calendar in the sysclock as Lowly User.

    Drag the upper edge of the taskbar so that the bar extends to two
    lines.

    --
    (tm)

    Give users permissions in Local Security Policy.