  • Customization
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
April 14, 2005 2:02:37 PM

I want to be able to see the calendar in the sysclock as Lowly User.
Someone gave me a method in the past, but it was lost in the inevitable
crash.
How to give LU permission to see the calendar??

Laurie

More about : sysclock calendar

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 1:36:51 PM

"Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote:

> I want to be able to see the calendar in the sysclock as Lowly User.

Drag the upper edge of the taskbar so that the bar extends to two
lines.

--
(tm)
Anonymous

Give users permissions in Local Security Policy.