Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Do i need a sound card added

Last response: in Components
a b V Motherboard
December 6, 2012 12:03:04 AM

i would stick with the integrated one if you got a cheap pair of speakers or headphones. Unless you are an audiophile then I would go for a good card. Some people will swear by the card they can hear more dynamic ranges a card will give you. But with what your doing you will be fine with onboard sound.
Score
Related resources
December 6, 2012 12:56:20 AM

te100 said:
i would stick with the integrated one if you got a cheap pair of speakers or headphones. Unless you are an audiophile then I would go for a good card. Some people will swear by the card they can hear more dynamic ranges a card will give you. But with what your doing you will be fine with onboard sound.

ok :D  thank's for your reply
Score

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
December 7, 2012 12:08:50 AM

If you're going to buy one, go for the ASUS Xonar DG because it's better than most sound cards in it's range, even ones that more expensive. I mean, unless you use a nice set of headphones, and are a heavy music listener, you should be ok with integrated.
December 7, 2012 3:19:55 AM

Best answer selected by indrakurs.
Score
December 7, 2012 3:28:01 AM

samuelspark said:
If you're going to buy one, go for the ASUS Xonar DG because it's better than most sound cards in it's range, even ones that more expensive. I mean, unless you use a nice set of headphones, and are a heavy music listener, you should be ok with integrated.

ok then :)  my friend told me to try listen from integrated sound card. I think that will be ok for me
Score
!