Gaming Graphics card for a Pentium 3,Dell

Chase Mcbeth

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Hello,i have bought a standard Pentium computer and i need a good graphics card to play new games like Skyrim,League of Legends,Diablo and others..could you suggest a graphics card that could play some of these games and won't be too heavy on the pocket,my whole Pc is made by Dell..tower,monitor,mouse.etc.

blade061188

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
what are the specs of the computer? Do you have a model number?

I hope your title is just misleading, because if you actually have a pentium 3 as your CPU, you have other things besides Graphics cards to worry about...

With a Pentium III, if that is what you have, there is most likely nothing that will run, with the very very very small chance of LoL on the lowest it could possibly go. Either way, its going to be heavy on your pocket, as hardware for older computers like that are just a tad bit more expensive.

If you still intend to keep the computer, then list the model number of the computer as well as the specifications, like the power supply, processor, and RAM and such.

Did you just buy that computer? I hope you did not pay more than $100 for it.. Even that seems too much.

I don't think you could add a graphics card that could make that PC play any recent games. You need a new system - for around $500 you could build a pretty decent one.