log in window

I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
name is written in? I don't want all names, one font. I want several
different fonts.

TIA

More about window

    sf <sf@gEEmail.com> wrote:

    >I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
    >name is written in? I don't want all names, one font. I want several
    >different fonts.

    I do not think that you can do this. You can change some of the
    settings in TweakUI > Logon > Settings. TweakUi is available from
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Login Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP