log in window

April 15, 2005 1:24:35 AM

I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
name is written in? I don't want all names, one font. I want several
different fonts.

TIA

More about : log window

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 1:37:52 PM

sf <sf@gEEmail.com> wrote:

>I know we can change user icons, but can we customize the font each
>name is written in? I don't want all names, one font. I want several
>different fonts.

I do not think that you can do this. You can change some of the
settings in TweakUI > Logon > Settings. TweakUi is available from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/....

--
(tm)
!