AOE spots

I am a 20 mage on Illidan and I was wondering where good places are for me
to just aggro lots of guys and AOE the hell out of them. I am a frost
specced mage right now.

Mike Krystik wrote:
> I am a 20 mage on Illidan and I was wondering where good places are for me
> to just aggro lots of guys and AOE the hell out of them. I am a frost
> specced mage right now.

Are you Horde? Then just outside the AH in Ironforge would be a good
place to start ;-)

Let me know when you are going there so I can watch.

Kav ytrede sig i <1119620811.086710.33200@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
med dette:

>Mike Krystik wrote:
>> I am a 20 mage on Illidan and I was wondering where good places are for me
>> to just aggro lots of guys and AOE the hell out of them. I am a frost
>> specced mage right now.
>
>Are you Horde? Then just outside the AH in Ironforge would be a good
>place to start ;-)

It will be pretty safe too, since everybody is lagging so much they
won't be able to fight back in time.
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:16:34 +0200, ASKF said:

> Kav ytrede sig i <1119620811.086710.33200@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
> med dette:
>

>>Mike Krystik wrote:
>>> I am a 20 mage on Illidan and I was wondering where good places are for me
>>> to just aggro lots of guys and AOE the hell out of them. I am a frost
>>> specced mage right now.
>>
>>Are you Horde? Then just outside the AH in Ironforge would be a good
>>place to start ;-)
>
> It will be pretty safe too, since everybody is lagging so much they
> won't be able to fight back in time.

It reminds me of that place in LA (is it?) Muscle Beach? All the level 60s
are so busy flexing their metaphorical muscles that they probably wouldn't
notice a lvl 20 attacking them ;-)