Is there anything in my spec's that will Bottleneck my peformance?

xdante94080x

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
I'm building a new computer and I'd like to know if there's anything that I have picked out that'll interfere and cause any problems or even Bottleneck anything, please help me out, I'm new here! I'll list my specs below :D

SPECS :
MOTHERBOARD - Asus P8Z77-V Pro
CASE - Cooler Master Storm Enforcer (Mid-Tower)
CPU - Intel i7 2600k
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW 2GB
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz
HEATSINK - Cooler Master Hyper 212+
PSU - Corsair AX750
SSD - Samsung 830 Series 128GB
OS - Windows 7 Home Premium
OPTICAL DRIVE - Asus 24xDVD-RW

Note! I will have 4 fan's within my case, 1 Rear, 1 Top, 1 Front, 1 Side
Let me know if I left any important information out c:

Solution
I would recommend getting the Corsair Vengeance low profile RAM. The full size vengeance memory with the heat spreaders can interfere with heat sinks and is only necessary when using water cooling. Other than the heat sinks they are identical
I would recommend getting the Corsair Vengeance low profile RAM. The full size vengeance memory with the heat spreaders can interfere with heat sinks and is only necessary when using water cooling. Other than the heat sinks they are identical

Solution

xdante94080x

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
I too feared that the regular Vengeance and their Heat spreader's would cause some sort of an interference with my heat sinks, I'll change my order right now on Amazon, thank's! Other than that, is there anything in my spec's that'll cause problem's?

Not really a compatibility issue but I think that the CM Storm Enforcer is a really dumb looking case. It looks like it has down syndrome.

For the same price I'd recommend the Corsair Carbide Series 300R. It looks very similar and uses the same design as the extremely successful and highly regarded 800D full tower that I use, which I must say is absolutely outstanding in every aspect. For $40 more you can get the 500R which is a bit bigger and has more cooling in it than a nuclear power plant.

The best thing about cases is that they can be carried over from one computer to another. If you buy a good one now you'll be able to use it for your next build as well.

xdante94080x

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
Thank's for the help Pinhedd! I really was considering getting the CM Storm Enforcer or a different case, but it's too late for that as I ordered the case and a side panel for a side fan :\ I'll most likely return the case and possibly get a better one as you recommended!

I just changed my order from the regular Corsair Vengeance to the Corsair Vengeance LP :D And that'll be coming in with two day shipping thankfully!

Glad to hear it, have fun with your new build!