6230 Accessories

hello everybody
i am getting a Nokia 6230 on tues and could someone please tell me what is
the best program for ur phone to communicate with ur PC. Like uploading
photos etc , and other data

best regards

tom
5 answers Last reply
More about 6230 accessories

    "T Welsh" <silvershadow21@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hello everybody
    > i am getting a Nokia 6230 on tues and could someone please tell me what
    > is
    > the best program for ur phone to communicate with ur PC. Like uploading
    > photos etc , and other data

    Nokia PC Suite software comes with the phone, and you may connect to it via
    Infra-red, Bluetooth wireless or a special (and over-priced) cable.

    You should be able to transmit files using IR or BT from Windows XP without
    using Nokia PC Suite. To synchronize your contacts, calendar etc, you'll
    need PC Suite or other specialized software.

    "T Welsh" <silvershadow21@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<cegs78$ukp$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>...
    > hello everybody
    > i am getting a Nokia 6230 on tues and could someone please tell me what is
    > the best program for ur phone to communicate with ur PC. Like uploading
    > photos etc , and other data

    We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
    http://www.opm-2.com/ ) Latest version 2.4.0.2 supports 6230's gallery
    management. If you will have any questions, concerning our program's
    functionality, feel free to ask them on our public forum
    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    What does Oxy give me that PC Suite does not?

    "Bob Bailey" <ebiz@usa.net> wrote in news:nYidnWHUcI-RwkHfRVn-hg@rcn.net:
    > What does Oxy give me that PC Suite does not?

    Fewer bugs.

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:01:57 -0400, "Bob Bailey" <ebiz@usa.net> wrote:

    >What does Oxy give me that PC Suite does not?

    The feature of Oxygen Phone Manager that I use the most is the
    function to send, receive and archive SMS text messages from the PC.
    Its just so much easier and faster to send texts from the computer
    keyboard than by entering them on the phone itself.

    Does anyone know of another program that will do that as well or
    better than OPM? The last time I looked, PC Suite was unable to do it.

    >"Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> wrote in message
    >> "T Welsh" <silvershadow21@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> hello everybody
    >>> i am getting a Nokia 6230 on tues and could someone please tell me what
    >>> is
    >>> the best program for ur phone to communicate with ur PC. Like uploading
    >>> photos etc , and other data
    >>>

    >> We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
    >> http://www.opm-2.com/ ) Latest version 2.4.0.2 supports 6230's gallery
    >> management. If you will have any questions, concerning our program's
    >> functionality, feel free to ask them on our public forum
    >> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Nokia Phones Accessories Product