6230 Accessories

Last response: in Brands
August 1, 2004 12:34:00 AM

hello everybody
i am getting a Nokia 6230 on tues and could someone please tell me what is
the best program for ur phone to communicate with ur PC. Like uploading
photos etc , and other data

best regards

tom

More about : 6230 accessories

Anonymous
August 1, 2004 3:34:00 PM

"T Welsh" <silvershadow21@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hello everybody
> i am getting a Nokia 6230 on tues and could someone please tell me what
> is
> the best program for ur phone to communicate with ur PC. Like uploading
> photos etc , and other data

Nokia PC Suite software comes with the phone, and you may connect to it via
Infra-red, Bluetooth wireless or a special (and over-priced) cable.

You should be able to transmit files using IR or BT from Windows XP without
using Nokia PC Suite. To synchronize your contacts, calendar etc, you'll
need PC Suite or other specialized software.
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 10:19:34 AM

"T Welsh" <silvershadow21@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<cegs78$ukp$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> hello everybody
> i am getting a Nokia 6230 on tues and could someone please tell me what is
> the best program for ur phone to communicate with ur PC. Like uploading
> photos etc , and other data

We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
http://www.opm-2.com/ ) Latest version 2.4.0.2 supports 6230's gallery
management. If you will have any questions, concerning our program's
functionality, feel free to ask them on our public forum
http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
July 19, 2005 2:01:57 AM

What does Oxy give me that PC Suite does not?

"Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> wrote in message
> "T Welsh" <silvershadow21@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> hello everybody
>> i am getting a Nokia 6230 on tues and could someone please tell me what
>> is
>> the best program for ur phone to communicate with ur PC. Like uploading
>> photos etc , and other data
>>

> We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
> http://www.opm-2.com/ ) Latest version 2.4.0.2 supports 6230's gallery
> management. If you will have any questions, concerning our program's
> functionality, feel free to ask them on our public forum
> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
>
> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
> info@oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.opm-2.com/
> http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 7:11:54 AM

"Bob Bailey" <ebiz@usa.net> wrote in news:nYidnWHUcI-RwkHfRVn-hg@rcn.net:
> What does Oxy give me that PC Suite does not?

Fewer bugs.
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 3:45:57 PM

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:01:57 -0400, "Bob Bailey" <ebiz@usa.net> wrote:

>What does Oxy give me that PC Suite does not?

The feature of Oxygen Phone Manager that I use the most is the
function to send, receive and archive SMS text messages from the PC.
Its just so much easier and faster to send texts from the computer
keyboard than by entering them on the phone itself.

Does anyone know of another program that will do that as well or
better than OPM? The last time I looked, PC Suite was unable to do it.

!