World of Warcraft is

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 24, 2005 2:44:45 PM

BoE then soulbound to your account, and you can't even sell it to a vendor.
A few people try to disenchant the game into strange code, to give them a
unfair advantage.

Or is it BoP? Not sure, I would assume if you hadn't equipped (unwrapped)
the game, you could take it back to the shop (vendor) for a refund.

Sorry for the pointless post!

More about : world warcraft

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 24, 2005 2:44:46 PM

It's too big a time-sink to build up the skill points to get good at
it!

Vendor it and buy a nice hat.

If you need another one just pickpocket a few mobs in the area, one of
'em will have a copy for sure.

Baruch, what?
June 24, 2005 2:58:00 PM

"Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> BoE then soulbound to your account, and you can't even sell it to a
> vendor.
> A few people try to disenchant the game into strange code, to give them a
> unfair advantage.
>
> Or is it BoP? Not sure, I would assume if you hadn't equipped (unwrapped)
> the game, you could take it back to the shop (vendor) for a refund.
>
> Sorry for the pointless post!

My version is definitely soulbound :-)
!