World of Warcraft is

BoE then soulbound to your account, and you can't even sell it to a vendor.
A few people try to disenchant the game into strange code, to give them a
unfair advantage.

Or is it BoP? Not sure, I would assume if you hadn't equipped (unwrapped)
the game, you could take it back to the shop (vendor) for a refund.

Sorry for the pointless post!
2 answers Last reply
More about world warcraft

    It's too big a time-sink to build up the skill points to get good at
    it!

    Vendor it and buy a nice hat.

    If you need another one just pickpocket a few mobs in the area, one of
    'em will have a copy for sure.

    Baruch, what?

    "Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
    > BoE then soulbound to your account, and you can't even sell it to a
    > vendor.
    > A few people try to disenchant the game into strange code, to give them a
    > unfair advantage.
    >
    > Or is it BoP? Not sure, I would assume if you hadn't equipped (unwrapped)
    > the game, you could take it back to the shop (vendor) for a refund.
    >
    > Sorry for the pointless post!

    My version is definitely soulbound :-)

World Of Warcraft Games Warcraft Video Games