Sign in with
Your question

[Case] Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus x AeroCool ATX Strike X GT Black

Last response: in Components
December 6, 2012 1:09:02 PM

Hey guys,

I need to buy a new Case with good airflow in the price range of this two cases. I could get eighter one of them. Which one should I get?

CoolerMaster HAF 912 PLUS
AeroCool ATX Strike X GT Black

Thanks
December 6, 2012 1:58:07 PM

I can't tell you if the AeroCool Strike-X GT is any good for airflow yet but I should be able to let you know soon as I have just purchased one and am building my PC tonight.

So far though it seems good quality. I'm liking the design.

It comes with two 120mm red LED fans (one in the front and one in the rear) but you have up to 8 case fans installed total.
m
l
December 6, 2012 2:02:01 PM

Sorry, I meant to say that you CAN have up to 8 case fans installed :) 
m
l
Related resources
December 6, 2012 2:21:33 PM

Thanks man, I will wait for you to install it. Please let me know as soon as you do. :D 
m
l
December 11, 2012 9:17:31 AM

Nyx3397 said:
Thanks man, I will wait for you to install it. Please let me know as soon as you do. :D 

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.

Finished my install.

Currently have 1x120mm fan in the front panel (Intake), 1x120mm fan in the top panel (Exhaust), 1x120mm installed in the back (Exhaust), Stock Intel CPU fan, GPU has 2 small fans and the PSU is facing down so the 120mm fan is pulling cool air through the dust filter at the bottom of the case and blowing it out the back.

As long as you have your cabling tidy it seems that the airflow is very good on this case, I have monitored very comfortable temps. Currently under general use CPU is about 30 degrees Celsius, GPU is 27 degrees, 1 HDD is 32, and the 2nd is 34. both HHD are installed at the bottom of the case rack, one on top of the other.

If you need any photos of my install let me know :) 
m
l
!