Creative SB0102 vs Integrated Sound

Hello! I'm trying to build a new system and I have a dilemma with this sound card. Is it too old to replace the integrated sound of new mobos? If yes, what low-range 1155 mobo would provide better sound? I'm more interested in the recording capabilities.
Thanks in advance!
2 answers Last reply
More about creative sb0102 integrated sound
  1. Sound Cards Have Headphone Amps To Increase The Ohm Impedance In your Headphone
    Some Also Give Multi Channel Audio Like For Example 7.1,5.1,2.1 But Other Than That I Can't See Any Difference From A Sound Card And A Motherboard.If You're Good With E-ATX Go With The G.1 Sniper 3 Because It Has An Quad Core Audio Processor And Good Headphone Amps Good Plus High End Nihicon Audio Capacitors.
  2. rayner428 said:
    Sound Cards Have Headphone Amps To Increase The Ohm Impedance In your Headphone
    Some Also Give Multi Channel Audio Like For Example 7.1,5.1,2.1 But Other Than That I Can't See Any Difference From A Sound Card And A Motherboard.If You're Good With E-ATX Go With The G.1 Sniper 3 Because It Has An Quad Core Audio Processor And Good Headphone Amps Good Plus High End Nihicon Audio Capacitors.

Thank you for the explanation =)
    Hot damn! That's a nice motherboard! Unfortunately, it costs way over anything I could afford. But thanks for sharing =)
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Creative Build Components