Different BSOD's on startup

Lemoncrap

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012
Okay, to start of i'm sorry if this is not in the right section of the forums, i wasn't sure which was.

I've been having BSOD's for quite some time now, they seemed to stop but have reappeared whenever i try startup my computer just before the login section of Windows 7. They are mostly caused by the ntoskrnl.exe with the odd occurance of Ntfs.sys and today i even got one that is said to be caused by rdyboost.sys. The errors i receive are "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CRITICAL_OBJECTS_TERMINATION and "NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

I've looked around for solutions but couldn't find any that helped. I got my information from using Whocrashed and bluescreen view but if anyone needs more information you may have to tell me how :/

Lemoncrap

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012

I'm starting to think my problems are caused by bad Ram, i have other problems with my computer and all of them point to that. The only problems is i've done 6 passes on memtest and it came out without any problems. I think i might buy another stick and test it. Thanks

Lemoncrap

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012

I've tried the windows repair, it even sometimes opens automatically on startup but doesn't find any errors or can't fix them

Lemoncrap

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012

Doing it now, i've ran this scan and many others before with no errors but will try again just in case