Will this budget gaming build accomplish what I need it to?

TheScarecrow97

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
So I'm looking to build my first gaming pc. Let me start by stating what I hope to achieve with this build. I would like to be able to smoothly play Battlefield 3 (I'm hoping for about 30-40 fps) at high graphics settings while recording with fraps. Other than that, I will probably be playing lower end games like Dota 2 and Minecraft at max graphics settings while recording or streaming, and probably with Skype up.
Will this build accomplish all this smoothly with no lag?
The monitor resolution I intend to use is 1920 x 1080.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cYjs

Also, any additional advice and/or feedback on the actual parts is welcomed, but please keep in mind I am operating under a strict 700 dollar budget. :)

Shockattackr

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
If your recording with fraps, I suggest getting a bigger hard drive, I use fraps and 3 min videos recording at high framerate files are 3GB each, So you will run out of space fast, but overall it looks nice I am a big fan of the 965BE i had it for years

TheScarecrow97

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012

I have an external hard drive laying around somewhere...I feel like I could stick videos on that if I really need to.
And okay thanks. I have heard countless good things about the 965 and it is comfortably within my budget, especially with the promo code right now. I think I'm going to order it today. :D