Hardware 100% only drivers and browser installed. PC still freezes

Vecna

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
I just received my Pc back from the distributor after it has been there for a whole 7 days. They say they used Burin in test, seatools, memtest. The computer has been send in twice now, first time they replace the cpu cooler and the graphics card alone was also send in with no fault found. The computer have been freezing randomly since day one.

I received it back yesterday with my whole hard drive formatted. I installed windows 7 64bit after that I installed all the drivers on the motherboard CD. I then proceeded to download the latest version of graphic card drivers from their website. Installed Firefox, bittorrent and surfed the internet for about an hour and it froze completely mouse and numlock not working. Restarted reopned Firefox and bam after 2 mins froze again. I cannot understand what is going on. They told me the hardware is working 100%. Is it drivers? It freezes about 45% more when I stream videos could it be transferring data to the hard drive that causes an error but seatools isn't picking it up? I don't know anymore please tell me you have some idea or direction you can send me.

The specs.
Intel 3930K
Intel DX79TO
AMD Sapphire 7950 OC Edition
8 gig Corsair Vengeance Ram
Corsair H80 cpu cooler
ST2000DM001 Seagate HHD
Antec 750 Earthwatts

Vecna

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
I only have a HD. I updated the HD's firmware restarted open youtube 5 secs into video boom froze. Thanks for your help though. Anything else I could try?