Canon Battery Packs

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 20, 2005 6:49:08 PM

I notice that the Canon EOS 20D uses a BP-511a battery. I have a Canon
ZR60 video camera, which uses various BP batteries. Does anyone know if
the battery packs are interchangeable?

More about : canon battery packs

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:49:28 AM

pooua@aol.com wrote:
>I notice that the Canon EOS 20D uses a BP-511a battery. I have a Canon
> ZR60 video camera, which uses various BP batteries. Does anyone know
> if the battery packs are interchangeable?

Well, it may not be what you want, but the battery grip will hold two
BP-511a's or 6 AA batteries.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 9:21:34 AM

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:49:08 -0700, pooua wrote:

> I notice that the Canon EOS 20D uses a BP-511a battery. I have a Canon
> ZR60 video camera, which uses various BP batteries. Does anyone know if
> the battery packs are interchangeable?
Look in your video manual and check whether the battery is the same or not.

--
Neil
Delete delete to reply by email