new computer

hello. if i buy a new computer can i install my game on that and login as
normal or do i have to make any changes? cheers

imgame

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

works exactly the same.. just patch as required.. and you will have to
install any addons you may have added like ctmod ect

themamoru wrote the following on 26/06/2005 21:00:

> hello. if i buy a new computer can i install my game on that and login as
> normal or do i have to make any changes? cheers

I know that you can use your account on any installation of WoW, but not
sure how it works in terms of multiple installations.

themamoru ytrede sig i <42bf0969$1@news1.homechoice.co.uk> med dette:

>hello. if i buy a new computer can i install my game on that and login as
>normal or do i have to make any changes? cheers

Yes, but it would be faster if you made a copy of the folder with WoW at
your new computer, and make a shourcut to "WOW.exe".

This way you don't need to install and setup all your addons again.

If your old comp. don't have a DVD-writer, you can just make a copy of
*\interface\* and *\WTF\* where all your addons and settings are stored.
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:00:38 +0100, "themamoru"
<themamoru@themamoru.homechoice.co.uk> scribed into the ether:

>hello. if i buy a new computer can i install my game on that and login as
>normal or do i have to make any changes? cheers

All character and account information is stored on Blizzard's servers, so
your characters are fully portable to any other computer.

What you will have to do, however, is make any UI/Keybind adjustments,
since those are locally stored.