Install my xonar phoebus on the mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabi014

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2012
I have GB H77-DS3H and a new xonar phoebus. i really dont know much about sound cards i have some q :
1. which PCI slots do i need to install my phoebus or it can be installed on the all slots ?
2. if it can be installed on the all slots what will be the difference between installing on PCIex16 to PCIex3 (for example)
3. which PCI will be better to install the sound card ?

Please answer by the numbers of the questions, Thanks.

Solution
Firstly its Supposed To Be Installed into An PCI-E x1 Slot On Your Motherboard Just Slide It In There And Then Screw It Into The PCI-E Slot On Your Motherboard And Power It With ATX 4 Pin Cable. Don't Worry If You Don't Have A 4 Pin It Comes With A 4 Pin To 6 Pin Power Cable. Then Finish Up By Installing The Drivers With The Included Driver Disk. Glad To Help ;) PM Me If It Works.

Pls Check Out My "More Information" Tab In The Left Side Of Your Screen

rayner428

Honorable
Dec 3, 2012
Firstly its Supposed To Be Installed into An PCI-E x1 Slot On Your Motherboard Just Slide It In There And Then Screw It Into The PCI-E Slot On Your Motherboard And Power It With ATX 4 Pin Cable. Don't Worry If You Don't Have A 4 Pin It Comes With A 4 Pin To 6 Pin Power Cable. Then Finish Up By Installing The Drivers With The Included Driver Disk. Glad To Help ;) PM Me If It Works.

Pls Check Out My "More Information" Tab In The Left Side Of Your Screen

Solution

ShadowJ20

Honorable
Nov 15, 2012

1. Use the PCI Express slot.
2. Doesn't matter just put it into the PCI Express slot.
3. Doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.