Windows XP Screen Saver

April 18, 2005 5:27:07 PM

Is there a way to have a Windows XP screen saver come on automatically, and
have the scree saver password lock delay for 20 minutes?

More about : windows screen saver

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 6:46:02 AM

Hi,

The whole purpose of screensavers is for them to kick-in automatically, and this is a feature of any
version of Windows. Right-click on the desktop and select properties. Flip to the screensaver tab
and select a screensaver. You may also select the time interval after which the screensaver
kicks-in.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Sstjohn2005" <Sstjohn2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to have a Windows XP screen saver come on automatically, and
> have the scree saver password lock delay for 20 minutes?
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 3:03:36 PM

Control Panel | Display | ScreenSaver
Select a screen saver and set time as required

--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html