Windows XP Screen Saver

Is there a way to have a Windows XP screen saver come on automatically, and
have the scree saver password lock delay for 20 minutes?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows screen saver

    Hi,

    The whole purpose of screensavers is for them to kick-in automatically, and this is a feature of any
    version of Windows. Right-click on the desktop and select properties. Flip to the screensaver tab
    and select a screensaver. You may also select the time interval after which the screensaver
    kicks-in.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Sstjohn2005" <Sstjohn2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to have a Windows XP screen saver come on automatically, and
    > have the scree saver password lock delay for 20 minutes?

    Control Panel | Display | ScreenSaver
    Select a screen saver and set time as required

    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor L.

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html