6230 Download Problem

Last response: in Brands
August 2, 2004 2:21:29 PM

After downloading a ringtone the message comes up to select a folder for it
to go in, but when I select that folder (Tones) the message "(empty)"
appears and the ringtone is lost.
Can anyone help?

---

More about : 6230 download problem

Anonymous
August 2, 2004 2:21:30 PM

"Gav" <gav@home> wrote in message news:<MTCdnflg17gPmpPcSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk>...
> After downloading a ringtone the message comes up to select a folder for it
> to go in, but when I select that folder (Tones) the message "(empty)"
> appears and the ringtone is lost.
> Can anyone help?

Don't "select" the folder, instead just cursor over the folder then
hit the left softkey and there will be an option to save to that
folder. It's kinda odd but that's how it works.
August 2, 2004 6:47:22 PM

"Gav" <gav@home> wrote in message news:MTCdnflg17gPmpPcSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk...
> After downloading a ringtone the message comes up to select a folder for
it
> to go in, but when I select that folder (Tones) the message "(empty)"
> appears and the ringtone is lost.
> Can anyone help?

Once you have selected the folder you want to save it in (have that folder
highlightd, don't actually open it), press the left softkey (options) and
select 'Save In This Folder' or somthing like that.

Cheers,

ChrisM.

--
Please remove shoes to reply

But what ... is it good for?
- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the microchip.
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 3:24:26 AM

You have to back up and use the left button to get options and choose "save
to this folder". The ringtone shouldn't be lost.