Anyone not able to log in to forums?

I can log into the game (well, last night I could when the servers were up)
but not into the official WoW forums using the same user name and password.
Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
Tom

> I can log into the game (well, last night I could when the servers were up)
> but not into the official WoW forums using the same user name and password.
> Anyone else have this problem?

I had same problem. You should try to create a new player on other
server (maybe an older one)

Dlp

Fallout

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2002

"brushfire" <brush.fire@nnospamverizon.net> wrote in message
>I can log into the game (well, last night I could when the servers were up)
>but not into the official WoW forums using the same user name and password.
>Anyone else have this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom
I am an EU player and I couldn't work out why I couldn't log into the boards
or to manage my account. Eventualy I realized I was on the US site :/

Probably irrelavent but you may want to check that you are on the right
site.

-Fallout

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:54:50 GMT, "brushfire"
<brush.fire@nnospamverizon.net> wrote:

>I can log into the game (well, last night I could when the servers were up)
>but not into the official WoW forums using the same user name and password.
>Anyone else have this problem?

Twice, to date. On both occasions creating a new toon on another
serve has given me access.

Cheers - Ian

Thanks. I was going to try this, but was finally able to log in normally.
Will certainly keep it in my back pocket though.

<brush.fire@nnospamverizon.net> scribed into the ether:

>I can log into the game (well, last night I could when the servers were up)
>but not into the official WoW forums using the same user name and password.
>Anyone else have this problem?

Dozens of times I've tried to make forum posts when the game servers were
just fine, and was unable to log in. Their forum login server is a pathetic
joke.