Last build for real

Last build and maybe the best build for me guys i just wanna say sorry to the guys i asked about my build for azeem40,vrumor,Finneous guy,and to the other guys i asked about this well last day of mine here in toms just wanna say bye.BTW i want a $1200 build if u can i will do it on 1680x1050 i might be upgrading but not now i want to focus on the hardware thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about last build real
  1. Here you go:

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($30.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($149.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($43.99 @ Newegg)
    Hard Drive: Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($99.99 @ Newegg)
    Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($119.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card ($409.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Corsair 650W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1242.90
    (Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-07-26 12:33 EDT-0400)
  2. g-unit1111 said:
    Here you go:

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($30.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($149.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($43.99 @ Newegg)
    Hard Drive: Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($99.99 @ Newegg)
    Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($119.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card ($409.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Corsair 650W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1242.90
    (Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-07-26 12:33 EDT-0400)

    Well agreed with all parts but 5400 rpm is really slow so pls suggest another
  3. And i couldnt find the case its 79.99 not 59.99 which adds me $20 i wish u can suggest also
  4. paolo220 said:
    Well agreed with all parts but 5400 rpm is really slow so pls suggest another


    With the SSD as your primary you won't notice the speed difference.

    Quote:


    And i couldnt find the case its 79.99 not 59.99 which adds me $20 i wish u can suggest also


    There's a rebate with that price - you'll have to fill out a rebate card after purchase.
  5. g-unit1111 said:
    With the SSD as your primary you won't notice the speed difference.

    Quote:


    And i couldnt find the case its 79.99 not 59.99 which adds me $20 i wish u can suggest also


    There's a rebate with that price - you'll have to fill out a rebate card after purchase.

    Thank u so much for the help im using it right now runs BF3 on ultra with 4x MSAA and high all of the others thanks for th help really runs bf3 on 55 fps
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Hardware Systems Product