NOKIA BLUETOOTH CAR KIT PROBLEM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Hi,

I have bought a new car, installed in the car was a Bluetooth Car Kit, I
have a Bluetooth Nokia 6310, when I try andpair up the phone and the catr
kit, i keep getting asked for a pass code, obviously the car kit belonged to
the previous owner, he has forgotten the code...................

Is there any way I can find out the passcode for the car kit? its just there
wasting now!!!

Thanks in Advance
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia bluetooth problem
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    "Ian Williams" <> wrote in message ...

    > Is there any way I can find out the passcode for the car kit?
    > its just there wasting now!!!

    Might help if you mention what car the kit is fitted into, as well as the
    make of the car kit. Just an observation.

    Mike.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    "Mike H" <dot@dot.dot.dot.moc> wrote in message
    >> "Ian Williams" <> wrote in message ...
    >>
    >>> Is there any way I can find out the passcode for the car kit?
    >>> its just there wasting now!!!
    >>
    >> Might help if you mention what car the kit is fitted into, as well as the
    >> make of the car kit. Just an observation.
    >>
    >> Mike.

    Default passcode is normally 0000 (4xzero) then disable the password bit in
    your phone once connected,
    HTH

    --
    daZza.............

    reply to darren@"knickers"thekellyhouse.plus.com
    remove knickers to reply ;-)

    ---

    ">{daZza}<" <darren@"knickers"thekellyhouse.plus.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > Default passcode is normally 0000 (4xzero) then disable the password bit
    in
    > your phone once connected,

    That's odd, since the passcode in my HF car kit (Nokia CARK-112) is the last
    four digits of the car kit's serial number. So I'd suggest you try to find
    the HF box HFW-1 located hidden somewhere in your car and check the serial!

    --
    Raimo Rousku
    raimo.rousku@suomi24.fi

Nokia Bluetooth