Can't Make Up My Mind

I need a rotary paper cutter for cutting photo paper.

ANy ideas or recommendations or stuff to stay away from?

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
More about make mind

    The Dahle Professional range are pretty good... been using them for years.
    http://www.dahle.com/rolling_trimmers.htm
    http://www.dahle.com/pdf_files/rolling_sheet.pdf

    Guy

    "Bigguy" <bigguy@somewhere.com> wrote in message
    > The Dahle Professional range are pretty good... been using them for years.
    > http://www.dahle.com/rolling_trimmers.htm
    > http://www.dahle.com/pdf_files/rolling_sheet.pdf

    I was looking at those also. I was trying to find something that cuts the
    same width as my DesignJet printer. 24 in. Although, I doubt I'll actually
    be printing on that wide of paper at this point. But, then again, If I do
    start printing on roll paper, I'll need it.

    I've been looking at the Rotatrim RC RCM24 ROTATRIM PRO M SERIES 24 INCH.
    CHeapest I've found is 310 @ believe it or not Arlington Camera in Arlington
    Texas.

    --
    MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!