Can't Make Up My Mind

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 21, 2005 8:21:45 PM

I need a rotary paper cutter for cutting photo paper.

ANy ideas or recommendations or stuff to stay away from?

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

More about : make mind

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 10:59:36 PM

"Bigguy" <bigguy@somewhere.com> wrote in message
> The Dahle Professional range are pretty good... been using them for years.
> http://www.dahle.com/rolling_trimmers.htm
> http://www.dahle.com/pdf_files/rolling_sheet.pdf

I was looking at those also. I was trying to find something that cuts the
same width as my DesignJet printer. 24 in. Although, I doubt I'll actually
be printing on that wide of paper at this point. But, then again, If I do
start printing on roll paper, I'll need it.

I've been looking at the Rotatrim RC RCM24 ROTATRIM PRO M SERIES 24 INCH.
CHeapest I've found is 310 @ believe it or not Arlington Camera in Arlington
Texas.

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!