Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowsniper2

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
Hey guys
With the normal geforce cards from evga and such how many screens do they support?

Then with the multi display versions of the cards im interested in how msny screens they support?
I am planning on upgrading my gpu from a geforce gt430 and im looking at the GTX560 TI and the GTX560 but the amd 7850 has taken my eye and its looking more promising then the gtx560 so which card would be better spend the extra money to get the amd card or buy the geforce card?

Solution
I would prefer to get the 7850. It performs much better than the 560Ti and 560, plus it can support up to 6 monitors out of the box (I think). The Gtx560Ti can only support two monitors, and you would need two of them to get a Nvidia Surround set up.
I would prefer to get the 7850. It performs much better than the 560Ti and 560, plus it can support up to 6 monitors out of the box (I think). The Gtx560Ti can only support two monitors, and you would need two of them to get a Nvidia Surround set up.

Solution

Speaking of the Geforce 6xx series... I'm a bit late on rumors, any news on the 660? If those are coming out soon, I would definitely recommend waiting for it.

fantastik250

Distinguished

Same here, all the cards suggested here are too tempting for me to want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.