Before I begin, these are the specs of my new desktop

i5 3570k
ASUS P8Z68 V GEN3
Corsair Vengeance 1600C9 2X4GB
Sapphire HD7850 2GB OC
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Crucial M4 64GB
Seasonic M12II 520W Modular

I've recently bought parts to build my own desktop, and have no problems whatsoever until the final step i made which was to install my graphic card.

Everything worked well, I could enter windows but once I installed my graphic card my monitor would show 'No Signal'. Also on my motherboard the BOOT DEVICE LED would light up.

I've tried restoring and disabling the built-in graphic card, I've tried ensuring all the pieces are well fitted in, I've tried any method I could think of and I found but it still wouldn't work.

Is it a problem with my graphic card? Since the default one works normally.

More about : hd7850 gpu problem

a c 143 U Graphics card
June 4, 2012 4:21:04 AM

Just make sure that you've disabled the internal graphics, you can also log on with the default internal graphics and see if the PCIE HD 7850 is being detected @ device manager.

You could also try connecting using a difference Cable, if you're using DVI you can try HDMI.

And simplest way is to try the card in another PC.
m
l
a c 204 U Graphics card
June 4, 2012 4:37:16 AM

also make sure you updated to the newest bios. also check in the bios on the top of the line aus board you can switch the pci spec from pci 3.0 with ib chicp to pci 1.0 spec. if it set to auto see if setting it to pci 2.0 gets the card to work.
m
l
Related resources
June 4, 2012 8:03:33 AM

ilysaml said:
Just make sure that you've disabled the internal graphics, you can also log on with the default internal graphics and see if the PCIE HD 7850 is being detected @ device manager.

You could also try connecting using a difference Cable, if you're using DVI you can try HDMI.

And simplest way is to try the card in another PC.

yes ive disabled the internal graphics but it wont boot windows. im currently already using a hdmi wire
m
l
a c 143 U Graphics card
June 4, 2012 10:48:29 AM

So try the card in another PC.
m
l
!