Antec 300 Case Fans

kosaku30

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010
Hello everyone!

Recently, one of the front fans for my Antec 300 broke and I was trying to replace it with another 120 mm fan. I then realized that I had thrown away one of the front fan mounts/grills :cry: Would anyone know a replacement solution to this so that I can mount my fan? I checked Antec's website on spare parts but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for your help!

Solution
Ah, ok thanks k1114. Yeah, OP I think your best bet is Antec. If they don't straight up sell the spares, as you imply, then speak to their customer service to see how to resolve it.

ETA: I've been doing some Google searches to try and help you out, and it looks like you're right, there's nowhere to buy them. Call customer service and/or tech support, I bet they can help you.

JMer806

Honorable
Jun 12, 2012
When you say the mounts and grills, do you mean the screws and air filter? You can buy these aftermarket (check out frozencpu.com), but I don't know how well they'd fit.

Antec should have the spare parts. You may need to call customer service though. Worst case I guess you could tell them that something failed in the case and ask them to replace it.

He's talking about the front fan doors. Sorry I can't help any further.
case_fans.jpg

JMer806

Honorable
Jun 12, 2012
Ah, ok thanks k1114. Yeah, OP I think your best bet is Antec. If they don't straight up sell the spares, as you imply, then speak to their customer service to see how to resolve it.

ETA: I've been doing some Google searches to try and help you out, and it looks like you're right, there's nowhere to buy them. Call customer service and/or tech support, I bet they can help you.

Solution