Adding new file types

How do I add to the NEW right-click menu? I'd like to add HTML Page to the
list.
2 answers Last reply
More about adding file types

    "=?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=" wrote in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:
    >How do I add to the NEW right-click menu? I'd like to add HTML Page to the
    >list.

    Create a ShellNew key in the registry under the appropriate file
    type, and a Command under that.

    Look at .txt for an example, since you already know to expect an
    entry for Notepad.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Add or remove entries in the New objects list (ShellNew)
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnew.htm
    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor L.

    "Joel" <Joel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I add to the NEW right-click menu? I'd like to add HTML Page to
    > the
    > list.

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Configuration HTML Microsoft Customization Windows XP