mp3 player

Does anyone know of a decent mp3 player for the 6600. I have tried MP3GO,
UltraMP3, VikingMP3 , MP3Gravity and they are all S*&%....(Bad sound quality
and effects settings.)

The N-Gage mp3 player is perfect. Does anyone one if this is perhaps
available as a standalone app....

Ta muchly.

Andrew.
1 answer Last reply
More about player

    On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:30:40 +0200, "Andrew" <DonotReply@here.com>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a decent mp3 player for the 6600. I have tried MP3GO,
    >UltraMP3, VikingMP3 , MP3Gravity and they are all S*&%....(Bad sound quality
    >and effects settings.)
    >
    >The N-Gage mp3 player is perfect. Does anyone one if this is perhaps
    >available as a standalone app....
    >
    >Ta muchly.
    >
    >Andrew.

    i use ultramp3, which with a Nokia HDD-1 Dual Headset sounds ok to me.

Nokia MP3