mp3 player

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
August 3, 2004 1:30:40 AM

Does anyone know of a decent mp3 player for the 6600. I have tried MP3GO,
UltraMP3, VikingMP3 , MP3Gravity and they are all S*&%....(Bad sound quality
and effects settings.)

The N-Gage mp3 player is perfect. Does anyone one if this is perhaps
available as a standalone app....

Ta muchly.

Andrew.

More about : mp3 player

Anonymous
August 3, 2004 1:30:41 AM

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:30:40 +0200, "Andrew" <DonotReply@here.com>
wrote:

>Does anyone know of a decent mp3 player for the 6600. I have tried MP3GO,
>UltraMP3, VikingMP3 , MP3Gravity and they are all S*&%....(Bad sound quality
>and effects settings.)
>
>The N-Gage mp3 player is perfect. Does anyone one if this is perhaps
>available as a standalone app....
>
>Ta muchly.
>
>Andrew.

i use ultramp3, which with a Nokia HDD-1 Dual Headset sounds ok to me.
!