prahumac

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2010
how to enable game displays in nvidia settings where it recommends each and every game and gives the rating as good,bad or not recommended.

prahumac

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2010
dude i will tell you my problem in detail the thing is when you check out the nvidia control panel you will find in select a task under that you will find an option called games where you will find each and every games rating!!!!!!!!!! i don't know how to find that actually the thing is you will find it when you update your nvidia but i can't get it even i updated it.i just wanna check out what are the games that my graphics card recommends.

DM186

Splendid
Ok let me see if this is what you are talking about. In the nVidia control panel under the heading Stereoscopic 3D then the view compatibility with game. Will not open up or it is not in your control panel?

If it is in your control panel when you see the games over to the right at the top of the box you see Compatibility. Click on it then scroll through the games this is asuming you have it in your control panel.

I have it in mine and I don't know why you wouldn't asuming you don't have it. What is your GPU? Get back to us and let us khow the answers to the questions and we will figure it out for sure.