Error Reporting

Does this feature actually work for anyone? All I ever get is the Error
Sending Report message.

In article <8fFwe.61309$j51.31944@tornado.texas.rr.com>,
"Diaboyos" <diaboyos@aafa.net> wrote:

> Does this feature actually work for anyone? All I ever get is the Error
> Sending Report message.

It has never even once worked for me in several crashes over the last 4
months. I've come to believe it is the Blizzard Q/A Dept's way of
subtly letting you know what they really think of your feedback.
They've probably discovered that this tactic is so discouraging to the
customers that fewer GM tickets get opened, thereby lessening the
workload. (... cue BOFH theme music ...)

--
Eonar: Hemophage (60), Human warrior Purge (45), Undead mage
Dagobert (34), Human mage Vaik (12), Night Elf rogue

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:29:15 -0600, chocolatemalt
<chocolatemalt@dim=dot=com.invalid> wrote:

>In article <8fFwe.61309$j51.31944@tornado.texas.rr.com>,
> "Diaboyos" <diaboyos@aafa.net> wrote:
>
>> Does this feature actually work for anyone? All I ever get is the Error
>> Sending Report message.
>

>It has never even once worked for me in several crashes over the last 4
>months. I've come to believe it is the Blizzard Q/A Dept's way of
>subtly letting you know what they really think of your feedback.
>They've probably discovered that this tactic is so discouraging to the
>customers that fewer GM tickets get opened, thereby lessening the
>workload. (... cue BOFH theme music ...)

No offence, but I have never had any trouble getting my feedback
noticed, If the error reporting option doesn't work, blag your way in
via a GM. I don't think Blizzard take feedback lightly. Sometimes its
taken 3 days to get a ticket seen to, but they've always seen to me
eventually.