"send to"

Why don't we have a "browse" option when we select "send to"? I don't
want to send my files anywhere on that short list, I want to pick a
folder to send them to.
3 answers Last reply
More about send

    How to Add Items to the "Send To" Menu in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q310/2/70.asp&NoWebContent=1

    The "Send To" Menu Command
    http://www.theeldergeek.com/send_to_menu_command.htm

    A cool enhancement for the 'Send To' menu!
    http://www.utilitygeek.com/details.php?fileid=224

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:55:49 -0700, sf <sf@gEEmail.com> wrote:

    >Why don't we have a "browse" option when we select "send to"? I don't
    >want to send my files anywhere on that short list, I want to pick a
    >folder to send them to.

    Download and install "SendTo" from:-

    http://www.trogsoft.com/products/sendto/

    It says:-

    "SendTo implements a new option on the Windows
    right-click context menu, under the "Send To"
    option. The new option, "Any Folder," allows
    you to send files which you select in Windows
    explorer to any location on your hard drive, by
    either moving or making copies of them. You can
    also send files and folders to FTP servers and
    applications on your computer."

    --
    OzBo

    Thanks Cary and Oz! I'll try your suggestions.

    sf