"send to"

April 20, 2005 10:55:49 PM

Why don't we have a "browse" option when we select "send to"? I don't
want to send my files anywhere on that short list, I want to pick a
folder to send them to.

More about : send

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 1:02:53 AM

How to Add Items to the "Send To" Menu in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://s...

The "Send To" Menu Command
http://www.theeldergeek.com/send_to_menu_command.htm

A cool enhancement for the 'Send To' menu!
http://www.utilitygeek.com/details.php?fileid=224

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"sf" wrote:

| Why don't we have a "browse" option when we select "send to"? I don't
| want to send my files anywhere on that short list, I want to pick a
| folder to send them to.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 2:48:56 PM

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:55:49 -0700, sf <sf@gEEmail.com> wrote:

>Why don't we have a "browse" option when we select "send to"? I don't
>want to send my files anywhere on that short list, I want to pick a
>folder to send them to.

Download and install "SendTo" from:-

http://www.trogsoft.com/products/sendto/

It says:-

"SendTo implements a new option on the Windows
right-click context menu, under the "Send To"
option. The new option, "Any Folder," allows
you to send files which you select in Windows
explorer to any location on your hard drive, by
either moving or making copies of them. You can
also send files and folders to FTP servers and
applications on your computer."

--
OzBo
April 23, 2005 2:48:42 PM

Thanks Cary and Oz! I'll try your suggestions.

sf