Xp themes at the windows logon screen

I what to know how to change the colour sceme where it asks me to enter my
domain name and password ( DOMAIN )
my e-mail is jay_mcbride(remove)@bigpond.com
2 answers Last reply
More about themes windows logon screen

    There are 3 programs that could help you with this

    Tewak XP

    Style XP

    Theme XP

    Hope they help

    Cheers

    Quintin
    MVP wannabe

    "lol" wrote:

    > I what to know how to change the colour sceme where it asks me to enter my
    > domain name and password ( DOMAIN )
    > my e-mail is jay_mcbride(remove)@bigpond.com

    Hi,

    This site may be of some help to you:

    Change the windows logon screen background color
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/logonbg.htm

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User