No messages?

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

I haven't received any new messages on this ng for 3 days. Is that
really correct?

In article <c7i351l2ajt19inc18lvd0gbbaf3t2am2o@4ax.com>, rnorell@
1west.net says...
> I haven't received any new messages on this ng for 3 days. Is that
> really correct?

no. but i doubt you'll see my answer.

there's been around 15 messages in the last 3 days... that's a guess,
but i bet it's close.

/CF

In article <c7i351l2ajt19inc18lvd0gbbaf3t2am2o@4ax.com>, rnorell@1west.net says...
> I haven't received any new messages on this ng for 3 days. Is that
> really correct?

Starting from April 1 i saw 20 messages till yours came along.
(and thats no joke) ;-)
--
Best regards, flyace
Thou infectious beetle-headed death-token!

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:05:13 -0400, Colonel_Flagg wrote:

> In article <c7i351l2ajt19inc18lvd0gbbaf3t2am2o@4ax.com>, rnorell@
> 1west.net says...
>> I haven't received any new messages on this ng for 3 days. Is that
>> really correct?

>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
>> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
>>

> no. but i doubt you'll see my answer.
>
> there's been around 15 messages in the last 3 days... that's a guess,
> but i bet it's close.

Yeah, but by posting you've added another one, so your out even more :)

--
scrum
http://www.onlineconverter.co.uk/?news

In article <qkpc1i3heg3e.1exyolc1mn9f2$.dlg@40tude.net>,
something@whatever.com says...
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:05:13 -0400, Colonel_Flagg wrote:
>
> > In article <c7i351l2ajt19inc18lvd0gbbaf3t2am2o@4ax.com>, rnorell@
> > 1west.net says...
> >> I haven't received any new messages on this ng for 3 days. Is that
> >> really correct?

> >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
> >> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
> >>

> > no. but i doubt you'll see my answer.
> >
> > there's been around 15 messages in the last 3 days... that's a guess,
> > but i bet it's close.
>
> Yeah, but by posting you've added another one, so your out even more :)

with yours, mine, the other guys, and this one, there's four more to the
tally!

/CF

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:51:24 -0400, Colonel_Flagg wrote:

> In article <qkpc1i3heg3e.1exyolc1mn9f2$.dlg@40tude.net>,
> something@whatever.com says...
>> On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:05:13 -0400, Colonel_Flagg wrote:
>>
>>> In article <c7i351l2ajt19inc18lvd0gbbaf3t2am2o@4ax.com>, rnorell@
>>> 1west.net says...

>>> no. but i doubt you'll see my answer.
>>>
>>> there's been around 15 messages in the last 3 days... that's a guess,
>>> but i bet it's close.
>>
>> Yeah, but by posting you've added another one, so your out even more :)
>>

> with yours, mine, the other guys, and this one, there's four more to the
> tally!
>

> /CF

/posts just to screw up the tally

--

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:09:59 -0600, Rick <rnorell@1west.net> wrote:

>I haven't received any new messages on this ng for 3 days. Is that
>really correct?

Hee, hee. thanks for the replies guys! I had to delete the newsgroup
and then reload all new groups. Wa-lah, posts again! LOL

Best,

Rick
[AGB] Duckhunter

Seems to be fairly busy to me.