Euro authentication servers down?

Or is it just me?

--
www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
Spotter for the PWR truck #9
Watch us here: http://tinyurl.com/79xxg
7 answers Last reply
More about euro authentication servers down

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:46:44 +0100, "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤"
    <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote:

    > Or is it just me?

    Nope - not just you - I've been unable to connect for over an hour,
    and the website's pretty shaky too at present. When I was last able to
    access it (around 08:45 UK time) there were, as usual, NO messages
    indicating any problems........damn Blizzard

    Tim (Donk - lvl 55 Shaman on Sunstrider <Cracked Sash Inc> )

    "Tim Nicholson" <tim@spamtrap.intergrowl.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:46:44 +0100, "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤"
    > <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote:
    >
    > > Or is it just me?
    >
    > Nope - not just you - I've been unable to connect for over an hour,
    > and the website's pretty shaky too at present. When I was last able to
    > access it (around 08:45 UK time) there were, as usual, NO messages
    > indicating any problems........damn Blizzard
    >
    > Tim (Donk - lvl 55 Shaman on Sunstrider <Cracked Sash Inc> )
    thank god it's not just me i'm starting to get the shakes because i cant get
    my fix. lol

    No I can't log in either :(

    "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in message
    Or is it just me?

    --

    ¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤ wrote:
    > Or is it just me?

    Nope, waiting since an hour to login :(

    Walt
    --
    Komdorron - Tauren Druid (lvl28) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Seti - Orc Warlock (lvl14) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

    > "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in message
    > Or is it just me?
    >
    > --
    > www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
    > Spotter for the PWR truck #9
    > Watch us here: http://tinyurl.com/79xxg

    same here.. it sayd all the servers are down also...

    [SYN] FLiPSiDE wrote:
    > No I can't log in either :(
    >
    > "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in message
    > Or is it just me?

    It is up again...

    Walt
    --
    Komdorron - Tauren Druid (lvl30) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Seti - Orc Warlock (lvl16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

    On 2005-06-30 09:46:44 +0200, "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> said:

    > Or is it just me?

    Wasnt able to login this morning either. Had the same problem tuesday,
    when authentication servers where down for over an hour (could be
    longer...) during peak time. Yesterday they had to go down as well for
    some fixes...

    The test server is up though, as is the test server authentication system.
    --
    http://www.new-roots.com/
    Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 55 - Bloodscalp EU

Authentication Warcraft Servers Video Games