Euro authentication servers down?

Last response: in Video Games
June 30, 2005 12:46:44 PM

Or is it just me?

--
www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
Spotter for the PWR truck #9
Watch us here: http://tinyurl.com/79xxg
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 1:06:45 PM

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:46:44 +0100, "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤"
<nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote:

> Or is it just me?

Nope - not just you - I've been unable to connect for over an hour,
and the website's pretty shaky too at present. When I was last able to
access it (around 08:45 UK time) there were, as usual, NO messages
indicating any problems........damn Blizzard

Tim (Donk - lvl 55 Shaman on Sunstrider <Cracked Sash Inc> )
June 30, 2005 1:06:46 PM

"Tim Nicholson" <tim@spamtrap.intergrowl.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:46:44 +0100, "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤"
> <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote:
>
> > Or is it just me?
>
> Nope - not just you - I've been unable to connect for over an hour,
> and the website's pretty shaky too at present. When I was last able to
> access it (around 08:45 UK time) there were, as usual, NO messages
> indicating any problems........damn Blizzard
>
> Tim (Donk - lvl 55 Shaman on Sunstrider <Cracked Sash Inc> )
thank god it's not just me i'm starting to get the shakes because i cant get
my fix. lol
June 30, 2005 1:12:49 PM

No I can't log in either :(

"¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in message
Or is it just me?

--
www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
Spotter for the PWR truck #9
Watch us here: http://tinyurl.com/79xxg
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 1:57:26 PM

¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤ wrote:
> Or is it just me?

Nope, waiting since an hour to login :(

Walt
--
Komdorron - Tauren Druid (lvl28) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Seti - Orc Warlock (lvl14) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

> "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in message
> Or is it just me?
>
> --
> www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
> Spotter for the PWR truck #9
> Watch us here: http://tinyurl.com/79xxg

same here.. it sayd all the servers are down also...
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 2:29:17 PM

[SYN] FLiPSiDE wrote:
> No I can't log in either :(
>
> "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in message
> Or is it just me?

It is up again...

Walt
--
Komdorron - Tauren Druid (lvl30) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Seti - Orc Warlock (lvl16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

On 2005-06-30 09:46:44 +0200, "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> said:

> Or is it just me?

Wasnt able to login this morning either. Had the same problem tuesday,
when authentication servers where down for over an hour (could be
longer...) during peak time. Yesterday they had to go down as well for
some fixes...

The test server is up though, as is the test server authentication system.
--
http://www.new-roots.com/
Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 55 - Bloodscalp EU