  • Nokia
  • Memory Card
Last response: in Brands
August 3, 2004 7:18:42 AM

Was listening to some tunes on my 6230 music player this morning and
suddenly it stopped. Checked the MMC card, it had lost it's files,
it's name and now has a password applied to it (it was not p/w
protected before and never had been). HAve removed battery, card etc
and replaced, no joy. All very strange.

Very fustrating as I can't do anything as I don't know what password
has been applied.

Anyone else had this problem?

Anyone know what to do?

More about : 6230 memory card mystery

Anonymous
August 4, 2004 12:10:30 AM

nospamplease72@hotmail.com (nospamplease72) wrote in

> Was listening to some tunes on my 6230 music player this morning and
> suddenly it stopped. Checked the MMC card, it had lost it's files,
> it's name and now has a password applied to it (it was not p/w
> protected before and never had been). HAve removed battery, card etc
> and replaced, no joy. All very strange.
>
> Very fustrating as I can't do anything as I don't know what password
> has been applied.
>
> Anyone else had this problem?
>
> Anyone know what to do?

Format the card and copy the files across again.

--
sA
Anonymous

nospamplease72@hotmail.com (nospamplease72) wrote in

> Was listening to some tunes on my 6230 music player this morning and
> suddenly it stopped. Checked the MMC card, it had lost it's files,
> it's name and now has a password applied to it (it was not p/w
> protected before and never had been). HAve removed battery, card etc
> and replaced, no joy. All very strange.
>
> Very fustrating as I can't do anything as I don't know what password
> has been applied.
>
> Anyone else had this problem?
>
> Anyone know what to do?

Format the card and copy the files across again.

--
sA
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 7:43:42 AM

southpawArcher <null@null.null> wrote in message news:<Xns953AD7B813F6C7777rgb777@212.159.13.1>...
> nospamplease72@hotmail.com (nospamplease72) wrote in
>
> > Was listening to some tunes on my 6230 music player this morning and
> > suddenly it stopped. Checked the MMC card, it had lost it's files,
> > it's name and now has a password applied to it (it was not p/w
> > protected before and never had been). HAve removed battery, card etc
> > and replaced, no joy. All very strange.
> >
> > Very fustrating as I can't do anything as I don't know what password
> > has been applied.
> >
> > Anyone else had this problem?
> >
> > Anyone know what to do?
> >

> Format the card and copy the files across again.

Thanks for the advice.

Format option was not available. I've given up now. VF shop exchanged card for me.
!