Sign in with
Your question

Looking for a Nice Monitor for a PC and PS3

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 4, 2012 10:41:11 PM

I'm moving soon and I believe it would be better to move my large TV upstairs for everyone in my family to use rather then just me using my PS3. So I've decided to get a monitor for my PC and PS3. It's long overdue considering my current monitor is running at 1400x1050 and a 4:3 aspect ratio. It's quite annoying but none the less I'm looking for a monitor with these specs and or if not possible to find a monitor meeting my requirements maybe a way around the problem I'm facing.

What I need:

1920:1080 resolution
LCD
2ms Response time
2x HDMI
[Edit] 20in-23in
[Edit] <$210

What I plan to do is plug both my PS3 and my PC into a single monitor to allow me too switch at my convenience. I also thought it may be a good idea to get a single HDMI monitor but run a splitter. Give a suggestion with way to run and please include your suggested monitor or a suggested splitter if you have had the same idea, it would be appreciated much.

Thank you for your help.

More about : nice monitor ps3

June 5, 2012 12:55:26 AM

Acer LED 27" Monitor
Vizio LCD 32" TV
Samsung LED-LCD 32" TV

All of these include meet your specifications, they are what would be considered large monitors for pc gaming (usually within 3 feet of screen), and all are under $450 USD.

Hope this helped to answer your question, or at least spark some conversation.
m
l
June 5, 2012 1:39:07 AM

Thanks for your help! Although this is an error on my fault. I failed to say that I would like a monitor from 20in-23in, though at least I understand there existence. Thanks!
m
l
!