camera wizard or device/media detector

natasha

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2003

I was wondering if anyone knew how to turn this device back on after it has
been accidentally turned off. My laptop no longer recognizes when my digital
camera is plugged into the USB port. Any help would be much appreciated,

Natasha

There is a possibility that the USB port is dead.

Do start->run->service.msc [enter]

Scroll down to 'Plug and Play'. Is the service started (looked under the
status column)?

--
Walter Clayton