duplicate help

I there any way to find duplicate folders within the system? I have a lot
of pictures that duplicated I did a search and found 20,000 plus with a lot
of dup's
Does any one know of a windows search or any other program that could help.

Thanks in advance
Brian
1 answer Last reply
More about duplicate help

    The Easy Cleaner (http://www.toniarts.com) includes such a feature.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Windows Search Microsoft Customization Windows XP