LCD screen protector for canon digital rebel XT

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 22, 2005 3:26:20 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital (More info?)

hi,
do you know any brand of LCD screen protector (like those for PDA
screens) that are made specifically for canon digital rebel XT (350D)?
thanks!
crash.test.dummy
August 22, 2005 4:51:27 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital (More info?)

Try this site, i know people that have ordered for shipping to the UK and
had no problems with this company.
http://www.hoodmanusa.com/flip_up.asp

Thanks Karl
"crash.test.dummy" <waltzco@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hi,
> do you know any brand of LCD screen protector (like those for PDA
> screens) that are made specifically for canon digital rebel XT (350D)?
> thanks!
> crash.test.dummy

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 12:07:53 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital (More info?)

In article <1124691980.698819.82920@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
waltzco@gmail.com says...
> hi,
> do you know any brand of LCD screen protector (like those for PDA
> screens) that are made specifically for canon digital rebel XT (350D)?
> thanks!
> crash.test.dummy

http://www.daproducts.com/

much stronger than the PDA type (which have to be thin so the touch
sensitive screen can work) so the screen is protected from breakage as
well as scratching.
March 19, 2010 4:59:01 PM

Hi everyone..
I bought new Samsung LCD last week and i need some solid protection on the screen. So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing protector film for my LCD screen?

LCD screen protector film
!