6600 Exporting phonebook/contacts to a PC

Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from the
phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
able to do the contacts list.
Any help would be most welcome
More about 6600 exporting phonebook contacts

    set up the Syncronise settings (tools / configure tasks) and transfer into
    Outlook or other..

    what is the 6600 handset manager? Is this part of PC Suite?

    Scott

    "blue" <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

    > Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from the
    > phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
    > I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
    > software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
    > able to do the contacts list.
    > Any help would be most welcome

    blue <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<opsb6dkvpwrk23qb@mr-0zam9q2go1zu>...
    > Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from the
    > phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
    > I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
    > software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
    > able to do the contacts list.
    > Any help would be most welcome

    Hello.

    Take a look at our Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones -
    http://www.opm-2.com/symbian.
    If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
    contact us.

    Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
    Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

    blue <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<opsb6dkvpwrk23qb@mr-0zam9q2go1zu>...
    > Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from the
    > phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
    > I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
    > software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
    > able to do the contacts list.

    We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS
    phones ( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ). Our program enables to
    manage your phone's phonebook by bluetooth or infrared connection as
    well, as to synchoronize your contacts with MS Outlook.

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    it's $35!!! wow... the other is free..

    sc

    "Oxygen Software" <Admin@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
    > blue <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from
    the
    > > phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
    > > I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
    > > software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
    > > able to do the contacts list.
    > > Any help would be most welcome
    >
    > Hello.
    >
    > Take a look at our Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones -
    > http://www.opm-2.com/symbian.
    > If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
    > contact us.
    >
    > Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
    > Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
    > Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
    > support@oxygensoftware.com
    > http://www.oxygensoftware.com
    > http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

    Scott, sorry about the delay in replying, thanks for your answer, I
    eventually got it to work.
    Phil

    On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:32:37 GMT, Scott C <sns1820@aol.com> wrote:

    > set up the Syncronise settings (tools / configure tasks) and transfer
    > into
    > Outlook or other..
    >
    > what is the 6600 handset manager? Is this part of PC Suite?
    >
    > Scott
    >

    > "blue" <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from
    >> the
    >> phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
    >> I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
    >> software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
    >> able to do the contacts list.
    >> Any help would be most welcome
    >> --
    >> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/