6600 Exporting phonebook/contacts to a PC

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
August 4, 2004 2:21:04 AM

Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from the
phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
able to do the contacts list.
Any help would be most welcome
August 4, 2004 2:21:05 AM

set up the Syncronise settings (tools / configure tasks) and transfer into
Outlook or other..

what is the 6600 handset manager? Is this part of PC Suite?

Scott

"blue" <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:o psb6dkvpwrk23qb@mr-0zam9q2go1zu...

> Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from the
> phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
> I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
> software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
> able to do the contacts list.
> Any help would be most welcome
August 4, 2004 8:21:15 AM

blue <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<opsb6dkvpwrk23qb@mr-0zam9q2go1zu>...
> Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from the
> phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
> I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
> software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
> able to do the contacts list.
> Any help would be most welcome

Hello.

Take a look at our Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones -
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian.
If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
August 4, 2004 9:46:35 AM

blue <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<opsb6dkvpwrk23qb@mr-0zam9q2go1zu>...
> Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from the
> phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
> I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
> software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
> able to do the contacts list.

We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS
phones ( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ). Our program enables to
manage your phone's phonebook by bluetooth or infrared connection as
well, as to synchoronize your contacts with MS Outlook.

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 8:43:00 PM

it's $35!!! wow... the other is free..

sc

"Oxygen Software" <Admin@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
> blue <blue.mauritius@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone offer some advice as to how I export the contacts list from
the
> > phone to a PC, so that it is in a readable format.
> > I have an infrared connection and PC suite & 6600 handset manager
> > software. I have transferred images, ringtones and videos but I am not
> > able to do the contacts list.
> > Any help would be most welcome
>
> Hello.
>
> Take a look at our Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones -
> http://www.opm-2.com/symbian.
> If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
> contact us.
>
> Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
> Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
> Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
> support@oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
August 10, 2004 2:29:42 AM

Scott, sorry about the delay in replying, thanks for your answer, I
eventually got it to work.
Phil