Change File Open Dialog Box Shortcuts on Left Side

April 21, 2005 10:13:04 PM

Hello,

When I am in a program, any program, and go to File > Open I get a box that
pops up that lets me browse for a file. On the left side of that box are a
set of 5 Shortcuts to, My Recent Docs, Desktop, My Documents, My Computer and
My Network Places.

Is there any way to change these icons? I would like some to go to more
useful places.

TIA
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 4:22:34 AM

Hi,

These items in the places bar can be easily cutomised by TweakUI. Under TweakUI, navigate to common
dialogs > places bar and select your custom places.

Download TweakUI from:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert...

--

Anando