Change File Open Dialog Box Shortcuts on Left Side

Hello,

When I am in a program, any program, and go to File > Open I get a box that
pops up that lets me browse for a file. On the left side of that box are a
set of 5 Shortcuts to, My Recent Docs, Desktop, My Documents, My Computer and
My Network Places.

Is there any way to change these icons? I would like some to go to more
useful places.

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about change file open dialog shortcuts left side

    Hi,

    These items in the places bar can be easily cutomised by TweakUI. Under TweakUI, navigate to common
    dialogs > places bar and select your custom places.

    Download TweakUI from:

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://www.mvps.org

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "jbreslow" <jbreslow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > When I am in a program, any program, and go to File > Open I get a box that
    > pops up that lets me browse for a file. On the left side of that box are a
    > set of 5 Shortcuts to, My Recent Docs, Desktop, My Documents, My Computer and
    > My Network Places.
    >
    > Is there any way to change these icons? I would like some to go to more
    > useful places.
    >
    > TIA

Configuration Dialog Windows XP