What case to upgrade to

sparkz89

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
Mmm been a corsair fan for a while now and well i have too many components in my rig, 500R
with all this new hardware, not getting enough airflow and the wire management has become a pain because i cant neatly pack it somewhere

thinking of either getting the 600T or the 650D but if these 2 arn't might just blow some more money on the 800D what do you guys think

I would personally take the 650D :) It's a very big case considering it's a mid tower and I'm sure you'll have enough space.

Also, you have the entire back panel to do your cable management apposed to the indented sections of the 500R (I own the 550D which is basically the same interior design, so I feel your pain in this area).

sparkz89

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
only thing is is that i like to mount the H80 on the top of the case, so that it has cold air coming in, w/ my 3000 RPM fan pushing out the hot air, i hate having this h80 sometimes wihs i bought the h100 lol

You could always mount your H80 at the back of your case to draw in cold air, then exhaust hot air out of the top :)

If you get the 650D, that's always an option since the 650D has a top 200MM fan already installed.

G